Revlon Colour Stay Foundation

16:45:00

Hey Ladies,

So back from London and surrounded by loads of new make up to try out for you guys. This will take the blog is a new direction but never fear, we will be including lots of new lessons linking in with fab MUA's from all around.

My first newbie to try was the Revlon Colour Stay Foundation in colour 220 Natural Beige. I am in love!! I had posted a few weeks ago asking you ladies what foundation I should try as I wanted to find something new and suited to my skin type... well, I found it!!



Over in Superdrug at the weekend I matched myself up to the shade 220 Natural Beige. I have tried it for the last three days and I really like it. As I have normal to oily skin, I always like to set my face with powder and I have used both the Rimmel stay matte powder and the Bare Minerals foundation powder.



It is so long lasting, I haven't felt it slipping off my face at all, it comes in a huge range of colours and is available in all Boots and good pharmacies. It's under €20 so a good budget buy as you don't need much product at all to work onto your whole face.

Crazy hair day!


There is no pump so do be careful when pouring it onto your hand and apply with a good brush. I use wither the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush or their Buffing Brush. Both can be purchased in Boots or on my fave haunt Cloud 10 beauty.


I love beauty mode on my S4

I will be trying all my London haul little by little so if there is anything you wanna ask specifically mail me at emmajosephinesheehan@gmail.com



Emma x 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The finish is lovely - I must check this foundation out. I am always put off by the lack of a pump on Revlon Foundations. I have tried one of their other foundations - Nearly Naked - and really like it. At the moment it is a little dark on me as I purchased it during the summer so I ahven't been using it. Must check shades to see if they have one that suits me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did find in Superdrug they seemed to have a much bigger range than I had seen in some chemists in Ireland and again i was surprised I was the 220 as I am quite pale but delighted it matches so well. A glass bottle with no pump is always off putting but I'm so happy with the foundation I now think it's worth it :) x

      Delete
  2. Your skin looks so flawless here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora, I took two pics on my phone one was with the normal camera mode and one with the beauty shot. To be fair to the camera it makes anyone flawless but I do feel the foundation gives me perfect finish without feeling caked on. :) x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Colorstay! I first got it because it was actually pale enough for me, but the lasting power is unreal. Also, your eyebrows are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Chloe, I am trying my best to get my hd brows back on track I went for a cheaper version over Christmas and destroyed them but I'm lucky they're so dark they just need a little help with shadow... I love this new foundation it's so good at staying on all day I am going to get a darker one for going out soon... DEFFO :) x

      Delete
  4. I love love love this foundation, I use the one for dry skin! I have soooo many foundations but this is the one I always go back to! Loved your review on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me Anna-Leigh it's a new love! Have you tried the photofinish I still haven't tried that but I don't know if I want to move away from Colour Stay x

      Delete