About Me

15:27:00

My name is Emma, I am a makeup/beauty blogger. My blog is aimed at the ordinary girl like me who spends a fortune on make up and not sure what to do with it. I am going to visit as many MUA's as my bank account will allow and blog about all I learn from them. I have also just completed my own MUA course and cannot wait to get my cert and get out there to teach some of you amazing ladies, all you need to know to get you feeling skilled at your own makeup. This has been a very exciting adventure and I hope to give you some new tips and tricks as I learn them also.
 
 
Add my Facebook blog page: Emma Sheehan Blog 
Twitter: @emmajcsheehan
Instagram: emmalvsapose

If you have any questions please feel free to email me @ emmajosephinesheehan@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. is your products cruelty free??

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice Blogs
    Great information.
    VLCC Institute Makeup Courses give you the platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty Industry. Our state-of-the-art Makeup Classes will walk you through everything that goes into establishing a successful career in this fun, fast-paced and fabulous industry. We give a certificate of completion to our students on completing the course.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I really have never been into eyeshadows, but seeing these beautiful palettes makes me want to...
    Your Name Professional Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.
    Best Makeup Artist in Nashville

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such an Amazing article!! I would love to share at Makeup artist in Gurgaon Group

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came saw your blog on the internet and I really like it. I appreciate you giving us access to this blog. Continue posting excellent posts like these, and good work. Please visit the Shout in Canada Blog, which I am also a follower of. It is highly instructive and simple to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just read your blog and I have learned a lot from it. It is very informative and I'm glad you have written it! In case you are looking for natural skincare products then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete