Billion Dollar Brows Product Review/ My Everyday Brow Look

11:13:00

Hey Ladies,

So all my followers will know I love my brows looking well. It’s possibly my one thing that I need sorted for a night out or even daily at this stage. Now there are different ways I also have my brows from lightly filled in and shaped on a work day to full on brows coming at ya on a night out but they're like my babies… which every wonderful MUA will tell you are sisters and not twins! This just means they don't have to look absolutely identical and it would be very rare that they would be perfectly the same but we aim to get them as close as possible.



What an exciting delivery

For my day time looks, I love my Billion Dollar Brows products. I was very kindly gifted these during last summer and they have stayed in my routine every since. I start with the double ended brush. 


www.billiondollarbrows.com pic

Firstly, I like to brush through my brows with the spoolie, just taming some of the fly away hairs you might have on the brow. Then taking the angled side of the brush and my taupe coloured brow powder, I start with lining the end of my brow, focussing mostly on any little gaps I may have in my brow. 



www.billiondollarbrows.com pic

I have little gaps that just do not want to fill in so a little powder goes a long way on your brows, you don't need to use a lot of product really, I found when I started filling in my brows I went really overboard. I would apply loads of powder and especially to parts of my brow that just didn't need that much product but still I'd lash it on! 

To set my brows in place for the day, I then use the brow gel from BDB. 



                                                     www.billiondollarbrows.com pic

It doesn't make my brows plastic feeling or clumpy, again you don't need to be heavy handed again with this product, a little goes a long way. 

I have had my brows shaped using the Billion Dollar Brow method for a long time before the salon I used to attend in Waterford moved and I changed to HD brows. I have had a lot of disasters with my brows so now as you will know, I only go to Lulu Belle Beauty Waterford to the fabulous Louise to get my brows shaped and tamed. Billion Dollar Brows are available in a number of location throughout Ireland and I would really recommend their products. As I said, I received these products back in the summer and the shadow has barely a dent made in it at the min and the brush is just excellent and so handy when it is double ended. If you would like anymore info on Billion Dollar Brows please get in touch!





<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-58149039-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');


</script>

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. “We look forward to do the same with the lucky Win a Wedding winner.” The prize includes a formal hire up to £250. Timberland Outlet online Ladies, everything is in place to make your man look almost as good as you on your wedding day. The American Library Assn. announced the winners of its slate of book prizes, Timberland Sale including the Newbery, Caldecott and Printz awards, at its annual meeting Monday.

    ReplyDelete