Catrice Cosmetics Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick

16:39:00


Hi Ladies,

Today I want to give you a little insight into a lippie that’s been living in my handbag for the last two weeks and I am not joking you, I have used it every day going to work. With the weather starting to cool, I am already finding my lips are drying out and this is not what I look forward to in the winter, I have also liked having a little colour on my lips as I have been wearing quite a lot of tan lately and my face can look quite dull without any colour on my lips. So what brand am I raving about? A budget brand!!! Catrice Cosmetics, a big love of mine for their price point and their quality and of course when they are available in Pennyes makes it so much easier for me to pick up new bits super handy! The latest lippy is called the Catrice Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick. As you can see from the picture below it looks like a lipgloss but is absolutely a lipstick.



“Catrice Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick is a true beauty hybrid and unites the pure colour of a lipstick with the maximum shine effect of a gloss. It contains vitamin E that nourishes the sensitive lip area and offers a smooth, bright finish. The combination of gloss and lipstick also turns the packaging into an eye-catcher – the premium lipgloss has the appearance of a classic lipstick. With a total of eight nuances to choose from, including soft nude, feminine pink as well as classic red shades, the new Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick is sure to make all colour dreams come true. “ (Press Release)



This beauty also only retails at €4.49 so it’s not breaking the bank by any means! The shade that I have been wearing is called 070 Better Make A Mauve. I really like it (obviously says you) but honestly it’s a fab nude shade with a pop of pinky coral in it, it doesn’t leave the lips looks flat and has really good staying power.

I am planning to buy two more shades in this for the night time, I want to get a bright red and also a purple toned as if I’m honest (which I am always am) I don’t like to bring out expensive lipsticks on a night out, you just never know where the lipstick thieves can be and if at any time I lose this or someone takes it I am ok being out of pocket for only €4.49 and would absolutely pick it up again.

Catrice is not only available in Penneys but loads of pharmacies such as Sam Mc Cauleys, Llyods and other pharmacies nationwide.




You Might Also Like

0 comments