Moroccan Tan Spray Tan from Polish Spa Dublin

22:23:00

Hi Lovelies

So if you watched my Snapchat @emmajcs on Wednesday you'll have seen I was invited to Polish Spa to get a Moroccan Tan Spray tan.





I have used the Moroccan Tan at home spray before and as I said on my snaps it's possibly one of the nicest smelling tans I've ever used at home.




I was excited to get a spray tan from this brand and was delighted to hear greeted by Emma and taken down to their tanning room to have my spray. Polish Spa is based in lower Fitzwilliam Street and is beautifully decorated. It's always nice when you meet someone with the same name to do your treatment so you won't forget their name.






I got myself ready with all my disposable bits and Emma got to work on my spray. Emma used the 15% dha tan on me and I could see a slight colour straight away. I was left to dry for 5 mins and then I was allowed to get dressed. I'm always nervous when dressing after a spray  tan so I brought with me a loose grey maxi dress and blasted the cold air fans in the car on the way home.




Emma had told me to wait at least 5 hours before showering to get a deep tan, I decided to sleep in the tan as the appointment was after work I want to have a deep colour for Kodaline on Friday. I showered off the residue the next morning, not using soaps but letting the excess run off. I was left with a lovely glow which looks really healthy.






When I was leaving Polish Spa, Emma gave me a sample kit and aftercare leaflet so I used the sample of the moisturiser I got which has a little gradual tan in it.



A taxi selfie on the way to Marlay Park for Kodaline, loved my glow!


I am really happy with the colour and would recommend Polish Spa for the Moroccan Tan and the lovely service.

I am hosting a giveaway on my Facebook page Mastering Your Makeup from Sunday night to win some Moroccan Tan products so keep your eyes peeled.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Resolve Your Marriage Issues With The Help Of (Ayelala7demons@gmail.com)..

    GREETINGS everyone.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala7demons@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whats-app: +2347031894318



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to this information very useful!
    Short Hairstyles Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog
    great information.
    Aesthetics Course is an integral part of Cosmetology and is a blooming industry in Beauty and Wellness Industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the week in your life. It was really engaging, and it was so easy to imagine what you were going through. I would have never known that you were feeling down because of your dreams! I really appreciated the lighthearted tone of your blog post and the fact that you also included so much useful information.iTAN Advanced Tanning Studios

    ReplyDelete