Blank Canvas Cosmetics- Think Pink! #dimensionseries

16:16:00





Hello Lovelies,

Things are feeling a little pink today for me, pink because it has literally become my most favourite colour in recent years, Anything that comes in pink I want it! You can only imagine the absolute delight I felt when Blank Canvas Cosmetics brought out the Hot Pink/Gold Handle range from the new #dimensionseries. Today I am going to give you the low down on a few of the new brushes I've been using the last while, in case any of you need some enabling for the upcoming Irish Beauty Show lol! Let's get started...I've taken the accurate info from the BCC website about the brush and then giving you my thoughts. Hope you enjoy it :)  




F27 Flat Foundation Brush 

Purpose: For Face

Ideal For: Foundation ,contour/highlight application. Great to use as the first application of foundation and then blend with the F20 or F22 for a flawless base. This brush is an excellent tool for applying cream concealer as contour and highlight. 

Application Technique: Use in a patting motion to achieve faultless, streak-free coverage.

Details: Made from synthetic fibers

I am not usually a fan of painter style foundation brushes at all, I just found that over the years of trying to use them that I always ended up really streaky. I can now say that it is a mixture of my technique as well as the brush I was using. The F27 is amazing for really getting your foundation worked into the skin. I like to use the F27 when I have a thicker consistency foundation to use. I like it because you actually use less products as this brush is able to really spread the product. I am a little heavy handed when it comes to foundation, I always have been. But with the F27, I am working on changing my ways which let's face it will stand to me in the long run and save money on foundations.



E01 Round Eye Blending Brush

Detail: Round top eye blending brush

Ideal For:  Blending cream or powder eyeshadow.  Great for buffing concealer also.  Handmade from extra soft, high quality anti-bacterial, easy to clean synthetic fibres.
Available in Rose Gold/ Black Handle also.

This brush I love for concealer, I do also use it for the outer socket work if I need some intense colour adding or in fact to add the highlight colour in the inner corner of my eye. It's a densely packed brush so you only need light movements. For highlighter, I like to just tab on some product onto the inner corner. This brush holds powders really well with little to no fall off. I think everyone needs an E01 in their kit or personal collection as it's so versatile. 



F31 Targeted Contour Brush

Detail: Dense short bristled contour brush for creating dimension to the face. 

Ideal For:  Sculpting/ shaping, creating structure. This brush can be used with cream/powder products and can dramatically shade the face to create the illusion of symmetry. Buff products on first and blend in a stipple motion. Handmade from extra soft, high quality anti-bacterial, easy to clean synthetic fibres. 


Available in Rose Gold/Black Handle, Metallic Champagne Pink, Metallic Rose Gold, Metallic Gold

Ah the contour brush! Now myself and contour are not always friends but I have found that using the F31 makes it slightly easier. I only use a little product at a time as you don't want to make your face look muddy. Simply place the brush where you want to add the colour and then buff them on holding the brush lightly to the skin. In the description is tells you that the hair is soft and YES it is!! So for this brush my best advice is to use a little product and build, followed of course by a blender brush so you don't have any harsh lines on the face. 




F34 Large Powder Brush

Detail: Large multi-purpose rounded top fluffy face brush (powder/bronzer application)

Ideal For: Use with loose/ pressed powder/bronzer products.  Great for setting your make up. Sweep over the contours of your face. Handmade from extra soft, high quality anti-bacterial, easy to clean synthetic fibres. 

Available in Rose Gold/ Black Handle

I love this brush!! I really do, it's so big and so soft that putting powder on your face is a dream with this baby. It holds the product to your brush so if you are wearing black you don't end up destroyed! I use this every day to set my face or to sweep on some bronzer if I've skin matched myself wrong (usually a day or two old tan needs a lift on the face) This brush is so useful I really think everyone needs one.




F43 Flat Round Multi Face Brush

Detail: Dense short bristled round shape contour/foundation/cheek brush for creating dimension to the face. 

Ideal For:  Sculpting/ shaping, creating structure. This brush can be used with cream/powder products to apply foundation/cheek or contour products. Buff products on first and blend in a stipple motion. Handmade from extra soft, high quality anti-bacterial, easy to clean synthetic fibres.

I saved the best to last, the F43 Multi Face brush at the moment is more loved that my F20. A flat head kabuki has been a godsend to many of us beauty lovers for years now and while there is always one on hand for when I need one, I find myself using and washing my F43 over and over again. It's really interesting for me, on the weekends, is my time to really play with my makeup and now all I want is to use my F43. I like the fact its round and not just flat but all the while the flatness allows you to add more product to problem areas such as my chin. I have found that product is wearing off that area a little too quick for my liking lately but when I use the F43 I'm a happy camper.

There we have it ladies, a look at some of the hot pink/gold brushes I am using at the moment from my Blank Canvas Cosmetics collection. I really hope you add some if not all of these to your list for the beauty show and if you're not going to the show you can always buy online from the Blank Canvas Cosmetics store www.blankcanvascosmetics.com Discount codes are always available and at the show you can grab a serious bargain.

I will be on hand for both days of the upcoming Irish Beauty Show, Blank Canvas will be at stand F22 Can't wait to see some of you there!! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments