Thanks Alflorex- Treating my IBS Symptoms!

13:43:00

Hello Lovelies,

This post may not exactly be beauty related but let me tell you, feeling unwell in your tummy makes it extremely hard for any tan or makeup to make you feel better! I have been struggling with my tummy a lot over the last while. Over the years, I have been to A&E multiple times, I've had embarrassing incidents where my bloat gets so much, I literally need to change my clothes. I can look about 6 months pregnant when it really kicks in. I have been to doctors, dietitians, you name it I'm trying my best to get this thing manageable.

And that's really what it is folks, it's managing something rather than getting rid of it completely. My symptoms are really that of a typical IBS person. I can get extreme pain (cramps) and a swollen hard tummy (the bloat). I have medication that I can take when it flares up but recently and I mean over a month and a half ago I started to take Alflorex.



The reason this post has taken so long to publish is because I find with new tablets your system can take at least a month and a half to know if something is working. It's also great that when you start taking Alforex they make that very clear. Although you should start to feel some changes and relief within three weeks or taking the tablets, you have to give it over the first month so really see the benefits. So am I seeing them? Too right I am!

I am not the greatest at staying consistent with tablets, one day you forget then you take them for the next week and then there's another slip. It can happen everyone but the most important thing is to try your absolute best to be consistent with these little guys. They are a small white tablet, so easy to swallow. Some people are dreadful with tablets (my little sister for one) so I can understand the frustration when you feel you can't take something but these are small little guys very easy to get into your system just a small glass of water and you're good!

Now of course I am by no means a scientist so I have gone over to the Alforex website to get the details of what's in these new tablets I've been taken and then we'll come back to how I'm feeling...

About Alflorex:
·Alflorex is a PrecisionBiotic® product, classified as a food supplement, which contains the unique 35624® culture. 
·The 35624™ culture has been clinically studied in IBS patients and has been shown to improve abdominal discomfort, passage of gas, bloating/distension and bowel habit satisfaction
·The 35624® culture was researched and co-developed by scientists, clinicians and gastroenterologists at Alimentary Health Ltd and the APC Microbiome Institute at University College Cork, one of the world’s leading institutions in the human microbiome and gut health.
·The 35624® culture is the number one recommended bacterial culture by Gastroenterologists in the United States.
·Alflorex should be taken daily as part of a healthy lifestyle. When starting, take Alflorex for 4 weeks to prime the gut and continue to use it thereafter. In a small minority of cases the 35624™ culture may take longer than 4 weeks to prime your gut, sometimes up to 12 weeks. If you stop taking Alflorex, it will completely leave your system within two weeks.

Stockists & Price:
Alflorex is available over-the-counter in all Irish pharmacies and in natural health stores.  Price €32.95.


Now that's a very brief synopsis from a press release I received which got me interested in trying Alflorex for my own tummy. As you can see being consistent really is important as in if you miss two weeks of tablets you have to start all over again to prime your gut. Even writing this post I am so conscious now I really need to stick at it because I don't want to be unwell at all over Christmas. 

The medication I can take for my tummy is Buscopan. This used to be only ever on prescription in the south of Ireland but now you can get it over the counter in pharmacies. I was really intrigued by this as it must show the rise in people suffering with their tummies so I'm happy to have found something that is helping me. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't stopping sometimes by tummy reacting but I know in my heart of hearts that stress and poor diet choice play a huge role in how I might be feeling. 

I rejoined slimming world a while ago and after seeing the dietitian I have learned I need to continue to eat as much fruit and vegetables as I can but making sure they are the right ones to suit my diet. I was recommended to take on the LOW FODMAP diet which I'm sure many suffers will have heard of so I am mixing the two to try and shift those few bloaty pounds by Christmas but also to ensure I am giving my body the right foods that it needs. Alflorex has helped me that when I've been eating good and getting in some exercise I am feeling on top of the world. 

I no longer feel I need to go home and change out of my jeans as quick as possible after eating what I thought was a healthy lunch but still ending up in huge pain. I am changing my lifestyle as best I can and as consistently as I can to try and make sure that this Christmas is not full of achy pain and annoying bloating.

I do have to say #ThanksAlforex in part for how I've been feeling. This little precisionbiotic has been a very welcomed addition to my daily routine and one I am more than happy to keep!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on +13103599685 ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend and I were happy as far I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When her cousin died in a tragic car accident she went to her family in Mexico for a week. I couldnt go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. She did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let her be. The next thing I knew, she reconnected with an old friend from high school that she had a crush on years back and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until she came back from Mexico. She proceeded to see this old friend and I caught her and her old friend one night hugging each other. I confronted her and she told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about few months of no contact with her I became sad. I wanted her to tell me she wanted to be with me and not her old friend. I contacted Dr.Ewan for a love spell and he truly helped me! he was able to get her to miss me she wanted us to get back together again. She had lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in generally. she cherish our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.Ewan contact him through whatsapp +2349057353987 his email: covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete
  4. [Please let the author of this site authorize this post]

    I bought a herbal medicine from Robinson buckler. I took the herbal medicine for 2 weeks and i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact this herbal doctor today on ________________Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com……

    ReplyDelete