Amazing Shine Lashes- Have You Tried Them??

15:04:00

Hi Everyone,

Awh now this is the life, I am sitting all cosy at home on the couch, Christmas dvd playing and a fresh cup of tea beside me...This is what Sunday's are made for!!

I am really starting to get excited for Christmas, I don't know what it is this year but I am literally on the countdown until I can put up the tree, wrap presents and finish work. Just 20 more working days and I'm freeeee!!

Today it's time to talk lashes, Amazing Shine Lashes actually. This brand was first brought to my attention by another beauty blogger and then a make up artist at home in Waterford and before I knew it, I was hunting them down in my local Mr Price which happens to be in Nutgrove. Between the pharmacy stockists and MrPrice a pair of lashes will cost you between €2.50-€3 I mean that's a serious bargain!! You can check out their website right HERE

These lashes are made in Indonesia and are 100% human hair. The packaging is extremely simple which might explain a lower costing but It's perfect, you pop them open, use them, clean them and pop them back into their little case. It's such less fuss in your drawer not to have loads of boxes and glue you won't use lying around. The packets stack on top of each other so they fit nicely into my drawer. Speaking of glue, the Amazing Shine Lashes don't come with their own glue so again that might factor into the cost but as a makeup lover, there is only one glue I ever use on my eyes and that's the DUO glue, I use the white one as it's dries clear and once left to get tacky secures your lashes for the whole night. There is a huge range of lashes on offer, short, medium and long, natural and dramatic looking lashes, fluttering, bold and just down right out there!!

So let's have a look at my current collection...



As you can see I have a serious amount of lashes, now while I haven't tried them all because I refuse to waste them, I do have a favourite style at the moment. I absolutely love the #43's. I was first introduced to Red Cherry lashes by Joanne Larby The Make Up Fairy herself during a one to one makeup lesson. Now don't get me wrong, I have no idea which brand came first, who styled the #43's first or what the difference is between these lashes but I have a pair of Red Cherrys in my collection at the mo and I feel personally the amazing shine are the exact same as them. Those lashes I had to buy online and they are almost double the cost of the amazing shine lashes so that's already a huge plus. 



These are the #43's I have used two pairs already and they're still perfect

I have to say the maintenance on the lashes has been excellent. I have used two pairs of the #43's and all I had to do was take them off carefully, give them a little rub with eye makeup remover and place them back into their case. They haven't fallen apart, lost their shape or anything so I really think for €2.50 you could easily get 3-4 wears out of each pair if you are careful with them. With the #43's you don't need to use a lot of mascara at all so just take it handy and you'll have the lashes a lot longer than you think. I find sometimes people still lash on their mascara and you can actually take away from the lashes then, they have a shape so as long as your lashes are bound to them that's all you need.

Here are a look at some of the other styles from natural to full on night out lashes, I can't wait for more Christmas events where I can have crazy big lashes to pull off my look. Team them with some vampy red or wine lippy and I will be one festive female!!






If you are not sure on where to source the closest stockist to you, I have found the most recent list posted on the Amazing Shine Lashes facebook page. All pages have been linked at the top of this blog post for both Amazing Shine & Mr. Price. I really hope you get to try these lashes, I am a firm fan, I will keep these in my stash at all times and when I use a pair I'll be sure to tag them in my make up posts so you can see what the styles look like on me. Here are two looks I recently created using the #43's.



Nothing like a moody pose to show off some lashes xx

Here is the most recent list of stockists I have taken from the Amazing Shine Lashes Facebook Page:

Total Care Pharmacy, Ardee Co Louth
O'Flaherty's Pharmacy, Athenry County Galway
Balla Pharmacy, Balla Co Mayo
Brand, Ballina Co Mayo
Care Pharmacy, Ballybay Co Monaghan
C H Chemists, Tralee Co Kerry
Conlon Pharmacy Ltd, Dundalk Co Louth
Crowley's Pharmacy, Dunmanway Co Cork
Currids Pharmacy, Ballymote Sligo
Dalkey Pharmacy, Dalkey Co Dublin
Dolans Pharmacy, Tullamore Co Offaly
Duffys Pharmacy, Tuam Co-Galway
Faddens Pharmacy, Clane Co Kildare
Gormley Pharmacy, Kells Co Westmeath
Grange Pharmacy, Grange Co Sligo 
Grants Pharmacy Gorey Ltd, Gorey Co Wexford
Grants Pharmacy Enniscorthy Ltd, Enniscorthy Co Wexford
Life Pharmacy, Leixlip Co Kildare
Haven Pharmacy Monkstown, Dunlaoghaire Co Dublin
Kerins Pharmacy, Blackpool Co Dublin
Kissane Pharmacy, Tipperary Town Co Tipperary
Lavelle Pharmacy Ltd, Belmullet Co Mayo
Pharmacy O Regan, Balbriggan Co Dublin
Butlers Medical Hall, Wicklow Co Wicklow
Mac Namaras Pharmacy, Swords Dublin
Mac Namaras Pharmacy, Boroimhe Shopping Centre Dublin
Mac Namaras Pharmacy, Raheny Dublin 5
Maddens Pharmacy, Athy Co Kildare
Maddens Pharmacy, Roscrea Co Tipperary
Maher Pharmacy, Thurles Co Tipperary
Mari Mina Pharmacy, Youghal Co Cork
Matt O Flaherty Chemists, Galway 
Morrissons Pharmacy, Cahir Co Tipperary
O' Dwyer's Pharmacy, Cashel Co Tipperary
O'Sullivan Pharmacy, Cork
Life Pharmacy, Dublin
Quinn Pharmacy and sons, Ballina Co Mayo
Quinns Pharmacy, Edenderry Co Offaly
Staunton Pharmacy, Castlebar Co. Mayo
T.A.Dolan Pharmacy Ltd, Moate Co Westmeath
Teague's Pharmacy, Belfast
Thurles Pharmacy, Thurles Co Tipperary
Trant Pharmacy, Listowel Co Kerry
Treacy Pharmacy, Ballinrobe Co Mayo
Your Local Pharmacy, 310 Ballyfermot Road Dublin 10
Your Local Pharmacy, Unit C6 Beacon South Quarter Dublin
Your Local Pharmacy, Dunboyne Dublin
Your Local Pharmacy, Unit 2 Mc Governs Corner Dublin 8
Your Local Pharmacy, Ballinteer Dublin 10
Yvonne Martyns Pharmacy Ltd, Kilcormac Co Offaly





You Might Also Like

0 comments