The TMI 50 Question Tag.

13:09:00

Hey Everyone,
So over the Christmas break I was tagged in this post by Bláthnaid from the Wildflower Diaries to take part in the questionnaire. I finally had the chance to sit down and answer all the questions so let’s take a look…

 1:What are you wearing? Minion PJ’s & Minion Slippers (classy)
2: Ever been in love? Yes and happily am right now
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Every breakup at the time is terrible but one was particularly nasty
4: How tall are you? Either 5ft 4in AND A HALF!!!
5: How much do you weigh? Seriously? Who is actually interested in that fact...less than I did this time last year thanks to slimming world.
6: Any tattoos? 4 a music symbol on my tummy I got at 16 for my love of music, Arabic on my ribs which mean “sleeping where no shadows fall” for my grandad. A broken infinity symbol on the outside of my right heel for my family and a tiny anchor on the inside of my left heel to keep me grounded.
7: Any piercings? 10 in my ears and my bellybutton at the mo.
8: OTP? One true pairing supposedly…eh…Agnes and her Unicorn in Despicable me.
9: Favourite show? This changes but at the minute it has to be Once Upon A Time… watch it!!
10: Favorite bands? Hmm….I like Kodaline & Kings of Leon but I think I’m a solo act lover.
11: Something you miss? I’m actually really missing living in Waterford lately. The big smoke can feel a little too big sometimes but I think after a weekend away with my girls for my birthday it’s only natural I think how lovely it would be to see them all the time.
12: Favorite song? For the last couple of years I have loved this and every time I hear it I love it a little more it’s Pat Byrne’s Priceless
13: How old are you? 29 and 4 days
14: Zodiac sign? Capricorn
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Caring, Understanding and above all else loyal.
16: Favourite Quote? Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
17: Favourite actor? I was actually a massive Alan Rickman fan loved his depiction of Snape.
18: Favourite colour? Pink has been the hot colour in my life in recent years it used always be red.
19: Loud music or soft? Anything I can dance to makes me happy.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed to watch Disney movies.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 mins I’m guessing more if I’ve to wash my hair.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Lately it is actually taking an hour and a half to get me outta bed, washed, fed, ready and out the door for work, I am getting slower.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Not that I like to think of it but yes
24: Turn on? Someone to make me smile and bring out my fun side.
25: Turn off? Rudeness that whole ‘I’m better than you shite’ and LIARS!
26: The reason I joined YouTube? Oh no not for me!
27: Fears? Dogs, I cannot cope with my life if a dog comes near me.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Something on telly no doubt.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? About 30 mins ago
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I want to learn how to do my own makeup well and I want to share what I learn with others so Mastering Your Makeup suits.
31: Last book you read? Harry Potter and the Prison of Azkaban
32: The book you’re currently reading?  Cecelia Ahern- The Year I Met You
33: Last show you watched? I’m up to date on Mr Selfridge I love it!
34: Last person you talked to? J before I came into our room to type this out.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My family viber group so all of them are fam J
36: Favorite food? Thai I just love it so much.
37: Place you want to visit? Cannot wait to hit New York in August.
38: Last place you were? I’m guessing out of where I live so Edinburgh with the girlies at the weekend.
39: Do you have a crush? Of course it’s J
40: Last time you kissed someone? Only a few mins ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? Overly insulted I can’t remember but I’m sure I took slight offence to something recently.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Lime
43: What instruments do you play? I’d give the tin whistle a lash
44: Favourite piece of jewellery I still have the watch I was given for my communion which is engraved from a very special person sadly not with us anymore.
45: Last sport you played? Tag last summer
46: Last song you sang? I always sing along in the car so I don’t know something driving home.
47: Favourite chat up line? Oh god it’s so long since I heard one I couldn’t tell you they are mostly all cheese!
48: Have you ever used it? Never.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? The ladies and all all weekend hung out.

50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to give this a go should..blogger or not get to know each other! xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments