Truvivity: How I feel after the month

11:19:00

Hi Everyone,



So a while ago I posted that I was starting a trial of the Truvivity by Nutrilite available from Amyway UK&Ireland, it took some time for me to get started properly but I have completed my full months supply so I wanted to let you all know how I got on.

So what is Truvivity?

TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ uses PhytoInfuse™ and PhytoCeramide Complexes for a new approach to skincare with food supplements: by first addressing inner well-being and working from the inside out towards more radiant skin.

Health blogs, health magazines, health classes and health foods – the past few years have been dominated by a new found health craze.  Luminous, radiant skin reflects to the outside world how we feel on the inside.  Good skin is a statement saying: I feel good, I look after myself and I am confident with myself. So we use moisturisers, creams and lotions to enhance skin appearance from the outside. But a lot of the main stressors for skin come from within:  poor eating habits or lack of sleep are only a few of the factors that can negatively affect skin health. Therefore the new TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ Beauty System works from the inside out – because TRUVIVITY TRUE BEAUTY STARTS FROM WITHIN™.

TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ is Amway’s new brand. It is a beauty system consisting of a Beauty Supplement (€85) and a Beauty Powder Drink (€47) which have been designed to support skin health with a blend of nutrient rich ingredients. The Beauty Supplement is a food supplement providing vitamin A, C and zinc which work together to contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Additionally vitamin C and zinc help to protect skin cells from oxidative stress. The Beauty Drink is a food supplement containing vitamin C to help the normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin and to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.

TRUVIVITY TRUE BEAUTY STARTS FROM WITHIN™
While topical products provide quick, visible results to skin’s surface layers and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ starts from within. The beauty system designed for both women and men complements daily beauty regimens and targets skin beauty by using two new complexes:

The PhytoInfuse™ Complex contains a trio of plant extracts: Rosehip, Wolfberry and Grape Seed. Grape seed and Rosehip extracts help to protect body’s cells against free radicals. The wheat ceramides in the PhytoCeramide Complex are natural gluten-free plant ceramides from whole grain wheat.

A new level of luminous skin;
“As we age, our skin can become thinner and the ceramides in the stratum corneum (skin’s outer layer) become less dense and unable to serve as an effective skin barrier,” notes Dawna Venzon, PhD, RD, Amway senior research scientist. “This can result in weaker, drier skin.”

The TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ Beauty System provides a truly holistic and effective beauty solution. Unlike conventional approaches to skincare, which aim to moisturise skin from the outside, TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ offers nourishing supplements working from the inside. It currently offers an ingestible Beauty supplement and a complementing Beauty powder drink.

Based on the PhytoInfuse™ complex and vitamin C and zinc, the Beauty Supplement is designed to relieve skin from oxidative stress. One blister pack consisting of two tablets is taken each night as a daily skincare regimen. During the night, it uses the skin’s restorative nighttime rhythm to combat negative side effects from the environment on the skin such as sun exposure, pollution or the traces of a hectic lifestyle.

The Beauty Powder Drink complements the Beauty supplement. It provides vitamin C, Zinc, the PhytoCeramide Complex as well as cranberry extract. The refreshing grapefruit flavored drink can be enjoyed in the morning or throughout the day and its nutrients help to reduce tiredness and fatigue and to support skin health.

In the future, the TRUVIVITY BY NUTRILITE™ line will be extended with additional new products for an even more comprehensive Beauty System working from the inside out.

The plan of action?

Each morning of the month started with a beauty powder drink first thing in the morning before my breakfast followed by two tablets to be taken before bed. It's all set up for you in two separate boxes so the sachets are small and easy to store and then the tabs come in two's in little packets so I have them all stored in the kitchen side by side ready to go. I found this really easy as I usually get up, boil the kettle and have my shower, it allowed me to make my drink up quickly while I filled the kettle so the drink was gone and done before I'd even had my shower. I'm not great with powder drinks of any kind but the taste wasn't bad at all, I'm a kind of a down the hatch type girl I find that much easier so that's what I did each morning. I missed a night time by forgetting to go back downstairs to pick up a blister pack so I left them on my locker in the top drawer and each night took out the little packet and had them before I went to sleep. 

Taking the supplements became part of my routine very quickly so after the failed first time trying I was now in full swing. I felt I was stalking my face so see this new glow and I think after the 30 days there was some improvements but my skin hadn't completed changed. I think if my beauty knowledge is correct, your skin regenerates each month so there was deffo an improvement and I certainly didn't see my skin get any worse at all.

I think if you are looking after your lifestyle and being healthy but want to add that little something else to your routine then I would give the Truvivity a go. I know it's expensive so maybe it's something you could think of taking maybe for your wedding as an extra little boost to your skin. 

I was glad of the opportunity to treat my skin a little better and work from the inside out this time.

If you would like more information on these products then check out AmwayUK&Ireland on Facebook.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Resolve Your Marriage Issues With The Help Of (Ayelala7demons@gmail.com)..

    GREETINGS everyone.. My name is Sarah Gomez FROM CANADA i will never forget the help Prophet Ayelala rendered to me in my marital life. i have been married for 5 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Prophet Ayelala help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Prophet Ayelala i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 24hours. He told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,that he will never cheat on me again. i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Prophet Ayelala a try they work surprises because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your ex partner. i thank god for using Prophet Ayelala to save my marriage. Contact him via Email: ( Ayelala7demons@gmail.com ) Or Reach him on whats-app: +2347031894318



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone! So excited my husband is back after a break up !
      My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr Azuka that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr Azuka and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Azuka of Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr Azuka is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr Azuka on his email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr Azuka, I guarantee you that he will help you. Thank you so much Dr Azuka.

      Delete
  2. All thanks to Dr Ederaro for curing my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Ederaro to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Ederaro that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( drederarohealinghome@gmail.com ) or +2348158178729....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem.DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!.let my tell you all how i was cured completely from herpes.at first i never believed i could be cure considering all type of of medication i have been using but it all came like dream come true for me that i was able to be cured by DR OHIKHOBO herbal remedy.as i speak now I have no more outbreaks,.It could change your life.contact DR OHIKHOBO at drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or you can reach him through his whatssap at +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete