Youngblood Cosmetics #worldofcolour Launch.

11:12:00

Hi All,

So last week I was delighted to have been invited to check out the Youngblood Cosmetics summer info launch in Closer2Fabulous Dublin. closer2fabulous.ie Just want to say a huge thanks to Elaine from Lovelane PR for the invite (the rice crispie squares were fab!)

I had heard of Youngblood a few months back through Facebook (www.facebook.com/YoungbloodIreland) and have been following them a lot checking out their product reviews and pictures of completed looks.


(sourced through Google Images)

"Youngblood is the premier luxury mineral cosmetics line made of natural, finely ground minerals from the earth — without any of the common irritants (including chemicals, dyes and preservatives) found in conventional makeup. Created by former medical aesthetician, Pauline Youngblood, many of our products contain our signature mineral blend of Malachite, Rhodolite, Hematite and Zincite to help protect cells and tissue." (www.ybskin.com)

So this wasn't the first launch of Youngblood in Ireland, they had originally launched late last year so this was to showcase the new products within the range. They had also brought over the wonderful Philip Luque, Youngbloods International MUA.

I arrived and had tea and a lovely rice crispy square and got chatting to Sinead from The Beautiful Truth and Debs Leonard (closer 2 fabulous) before we got started with Philip. I really enjoyed being taken through the products that Youngblood have, people can be so skeptical about using mineral products, we all get a little nervous of things we don't know, things we think we may not get enough coverage out of or lasting power. I used to be the type of person who didn't touch brands I didn't know as "how could they be any good" but since starting my blog six months ago, I have tried more brands now than ever in my life and I am really starting to look for good skin care quality of makeup I want to wear.

Ladies, we have to be careful what we put on our faces, now we all know I love a bargain, I don't discriminate ranges based on price (unless I can't afford them haha) but I do think it's fair to say I now want to take much better care of my skin and if I am to move into makeup as a profession, I want to supple the best products to my clients.

There are a number of products I really want to try from Youngblood, they have a compact primer for oily skin which I think will really work for my t-zone.



(www.ybskin.com)

There is also going to be a new trio of eyeshadow coming out around Christmas hopefully to Ireland but I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the swatches, they are an amazing gold bronze and silver pigment, perfect for the festivities.

I certainly had a great time and have been looking into Youngblood more over the last week, we were also given an amazing Goodie bag with FOUR products to take away! That is so so generous and I was just so excited to get using the products. I received the eyeshadow quad in Moulin Rouge (whatta name!), A Lipstick in Kranberry, An Extreme Pigment Eyeliner in Blackest Black and a Blush/Highlight Duo in Riviera.



So onto the products:

First up the Blush/Highlighter Duo in Riviera: 







'Show off a healthy summer glow all year long with our mineral bronzer. You will love its mélange of colors that are reminiscent of a tropical vacation; use them together on your face and body, or individually as a blush, highlighter or contour' I really like this product, a light pink glow is given to the skin used alone with the brown separate of together create a beautiful summer glow to the face.

Kranberry Lipstick: 





'Get gorgeous lips with our colorful range of luxurious lipsticks. The lanolin-free formula contains a special blend of natural oils and vitamins. Stays fresh-looking for hours.' This product is so smooth on the lips, I wore it for hours, it didn't move and my lips felt really moistureised. The pigment in the lipstick was flawless also.

Eyeshadow Quad, Moulin Rouge:




'Use your eye-magination! Four complementary shades come in a sleek, mirrored compact for limitless looks. The formula sweeps on like silk and wears for hours. Each compact includes matte, pearl and shimmery finishes that blend together easily' These shadows are fantastic, application was very easy, staying power is really good and the pigment in the colours again is just superb. I like the feel of the shadows on the lid and they blended really easily for me.

Extreme Pigment Eyeliner; Blackest Black: 




'Define those lash lines with these cream-textured pencils. The rich, long-lasting color won't tug or irritate. Sharpens to a fine point for complete precision, or smudges for a sultry, smoky look.' So far I have used this products lightly to create day looks but I really liked how it applied to the lash line, I am looking forward to using it for a night look and deepening the colour but again the pigment is really good and it applied smoothly to the lash line, there is nothing worse than your eye being pulled to pieces just to apply a pencil liner!

Here is a look I wore to work recently:




(please excuse the hair, it was early!!!)


If you want to start looking after your skin and applying great makeup which is not overly expensive but amazing quality, please do check out Youngblood Cosmetics. I am going to researh them more in the coming months but if you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me @ emmajosephinesheehan@gmail.com. I will be sampling their foundations soon which I am so excited about so will deffo keep you all posted on that!!

Here is a full list of Irish stockists:

Mc Cartans Pharmacy Sutton, Dublin 
Briarhill Pharmacy, Briarhill SC, Galway 
Matt O'Flaherty's Pharmacy, Galway 
Kellys Pharmacy, Enniscorthy 
Liberty Pharmacy, Thurles 
Goods, High Street, Kilkenny 
Mallow Late Night Pharmacy, Mallow, Cork 
Chemco Carlow Sandhills SC Carlow
Chemco Bunclody 
Chemco Celbridge - BRAND NEW STORE 
Mi Health Pharmacy Portlaoise 
Mellericks Fermoy
Murrays Pharmacy Dungarvan 
Urban Pharmacy Belfast 
Bellissimo Hair & Beauty Limerick 

And online at www.closer2fabulous.ie 



Emma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but the cost is way too high, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal remedy/medication and i got pregnant. l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete