Image Skincare- A night of Info & Treats

12:30:00

Hi Beauties,

attended an evening with Image Skincare in the Merrion Hotel Dublin. It was a last minute decision but one I am so happy to have made correctly. The owner/director of the company, a very happily married couple Janna & Dr Marc were on hand to talk us through their new products and to give us all a great run through of their brand, their ethos and their goals for the brand. The sun had been shining that day so I was all excited to get to the hotel and sip on some lovely champagne and eat a cupcake or two!



Image Skincare is one I am vaguely familiar with, a lot of Irish bloggers have a great relationship with Image and although at the high end of the scale, seem to be worth every single cent spent on them. I was so happy leaving the info evening  with the goodies because I was 100% sold on all the info we had been given not to mention all the hard copy info in the booklets. I have been reading them a lot lately as I think Image skincare is right up there with my fave  high end skin care brands. 


In our goodies bags, which contained it’s own wash bag, perfect for all the hen weekends I have been on were the:





ILUMA Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder @ €38.50 A uniquely luxurious polishing powder that gently cleanses and exfoliates all skin types. This ultrasoft micro-exfoliating blend removes debris and oil from pores while providing long-term hydration and anti-aging benefits. Contains a new generation of natural botanicals, enzymes and antioxidants to help skin reach a new level of radiance. Paraben free.


ILUMA Intense Brightening Eye Cream @ €63.40 Lighten, brighten and illuminate the delicate eye area with this luxurious ultra-hydrating eye crème. Helps to significantly reduce the visible signs of aging around the eyes including puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and lax skin. Phytonutrients, peptides and innovative lightening agents help to restore a vibrant, youthful appearance. Eyes instantly look firmer, brighter and more radiant. Paraben free.


The MAX Stem Cell Masque @ €44.00 Unmatched in its MAXimum concentration of state-of-the-art active ingredients, this luxurious facial masque rejuvenates, regenerates and revitalizes dull, aging skin. Formulated with multiple plant-derived stem cells, powerful peptides and natural botanicals to restore skin’s youth and radiance. Paraben free.

So far my absolute favourite product is the Brightening Eye Cream. It feels amazing on the eye area and I do feel it really has brightened my skin. I use it day and night and just love the texture and of course the packaging is so pretty also. The cell masque is a wonderful product as I have had so many events and heavy weekends, this masque is just the business. We were absolutely spoilt by the team at Image Skincare and thanks to Publicity Loft for another brilliant event.

I am really hoping to go and get an Image facial in a salon soon and I will be sure to keep you all posted on how that goes. If you haven't tried Image Skincare then I think this is a great brand to treat yourself to and if you eye area is one you want to work at, you know what you need to buy! Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you've tried any Image skincare and is there something I should try.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Howdy! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete