The Body Shop- Fuji Green Tea Range

14:11:00

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Range


                                         REVIVE THE BODY, DETOX THE MIND

Hi Ladies,

For your second post today it's all about a range I have been treated to from The Body Shop. It was my first Body Shop event in their newly renovated room in their Grafton Street shop a few weeks back and it was so lovely. I attended along with my fellow blogging beauties and the first thing I was blown away by was the scent coming from the room. It was beautiful, so fresh and yet sweet, so clean and yet luxurious I was so excited to see what the new range was all about.



I have been building a nice little Body Shop collection since late 2014 when I received a €100 voucher as a competition prize and this is a quick look at my current stash and I still have some voucher left to spend.



"We all know that green tea has antioxidant qualities.  With its detoxifying health benefits, green tea has been revered for over 400 years in social and cultural activities, including the Japanese Tea Ceremony.

But did you know that some Japanese women apply it to their skin and bathe in it? It’s a skincare secret that’s been part of beauty regimes for generations, believed to help retain moisture and tighten pores



We’ve taken this knowledge a step further, creating Fuji Green Tea™ range, the first body range infused with real green tea leaves and their benefits. We’ve been picky though, quite literally. Our green tea comes from the heartland of Japan, the pristine Mount Fuji region. Here, our experts hand-pick the finest shoots to capture the potent antioxidant power. We infuse this in to our range to replenish and refresh with pure moisture for healthier-feeling skin."(TheBodyShop Press Release)



"Our Bath Tea and infuser uses real whole green tea leaves to create a detox tea bath for your body, cleansing and helping to remove toxins. Perfect to soak away the stresses of the day while helping your skin. Our Body Scrub, Exfoliating Soap with real green tea leaves and Body Wash will leave skin feeling cleansed and revitalised." 

I love this product, I have been using it all the time in my baths and to be fair since receiving this, I really look forward to a nice relaxing soak once a week to de-stress and let my skin breath.



"Enjoy three levels of moisture in three sensorial textures, from our nourishing Body Butter for up to 24 hour full-body hydration, to our lightweight Body Lotion and the cool texture of our innovative Body Sorbet for fresh hydration."

I have the body butter and I love to use this after my bath. I love a good rich body butter on the evenings you are sitting in with your feet up, a nice cup of tea and a chocolate bar curled up in front of the tv. God I just want to go home and chill out now but this is one of my fave body butters almost outweighing my fave scent which came out at Christmas the spiced apple.




"Awaken and revive the senses with the sophisticated aroma of our citrus-fresh scent of Fuji Green TeaTM Eau de Cologne. It’s the perfect blend of green tea, bergamot, lemon and mandarin top notes with a floral heart of camellia, jasmine and violet. Refreshingly light and crisp, it’s a classic scent for daytime sophistication."

I love this scent, unless I have my big handbag out and about it can be a big too big to carry around all the time but I used this scent so much now the weather is brighter and better. It's wonderful as is the whole range. The scent lasts ages and I have had so many good comments while wearing this.

I think its fair to say the Fuji Green Tea Range has totally blown me away, I love the scent. It has moved on so nicely from the wintery/christmas scents I have been wearing since buying some treats for myself with the voucher. Thanks so much to Revolve PR for the Invite to the event, they said it was down to the wire to get the venue ready but it looked fantastic. Beauty treatments were on hand with some lovely green tea themed refreshments and lots of chats and posing went on. I actually happened to meet an old school friend on the night so we had a little pose together.

The body shop is a great place to pick up a treat for yourself or for someone as a gift. In all the stores I have been to Liffey Valley, Dundrum & Grafton Street the staff have been wonderful and helpful. I had a lovely girl help me pick some hand products for my mum at Christmas time. Although slightly more expensive than your supermarket products, you get bang for your buck with large quantities for the money and you only ever need to use a little product each time.

Be sure to check out The Body Shop Ireland on Facebook & Twitter +TheBodyShop Ireland  




You Might Also Like

0 comments