Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette- Christmas Gift Idea!

15:55:00


Hi Everyone,

So today on the blog it's time to really talk Christmas and in my house Christmas can only mean one thing...New Makeup!! Every year brands hit the nail on the head with festive offerings and it's nearly always a palette of some sort. It's probably one of my favourite things to get at Christmas but on Christmas day any makeup I get, I have it ripped open and on my face within two hours so you can imagine if I get two highlighters in my presents, I'm like a disco ball!

A few weeks back we received the press release email along with an invitation to go and view the latest palette from Urban Decay Cosmetics, the Naked Ultimate Basics! Now I've been a massive Naked fan I have 1,2,3 & Smoky so the Naked Ultimate Basics was always going to be mine. What's the big selling point? They're almost all matte, when I say almost there's actually only one with a sheen and that is your highlight shade, all other shades in the palette and completely matte and this is something UD lovers everywhere were asking for. 





THE SKINNY:  There’s only one Naked. And once you go Naked, you’ll never go back. Urban Decay introduces Naked Ultimate Basics—the matte eyeshadow palette you’ve been begging for. We loaded this sleek case with 12 ALL-NEW, must-have neutrals. With a huge range of matte shades, plus one demi-matte shade that’s perfect for highlighting, this insanely versatile kit has you covered. These are the matte shades UD junkies keep requesting time and time again. Every single one is not only new, but also exclusive to this palette—and completely different from the shades in Naked Basics and Naked 2 Basics. Naked Ultimate Basics features a true range of neutral mattes, from cool to warm—all with a little edge that makes them Naked. Create contoured all-matte looks, or pair these neutrals with your favourite bold UD shades.
HYPE:  Naked Ultimate Basics is neutral enough for everything from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. We kept tweaking and perfecting the shades until they were absolutely perfect. Obsessive, yes! A labor of love, yes! Can’t live without? Yes, yes, yes! Wende can’t get enough of Extra Bitter (a beautiful burnt orange that’s destined for cult status) and Lethal (a unique reddish brown). If you’ve never tried our matte shadows, you’ll be blown away by how different they are. While some mattes can be “skippy,” uneven on application or difficult to blend, EVERY shade in Naked Ultimate Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application, and unmatched blendability for matte looks that radiate.
NICE PACKAGE:  It’s square! We went all out on the sleek, slim, soft gold case, which features shiny and matte radiating lines bursting out of the logo. Loaded with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush, it has everything you need to get Naked at a moment’s notice. The Blending Brush is perfect for foolproof, seamless blending. Use the Smudger Brush to smudge color with precision or smoke out the lash line.
BREAK IT DOWNEvery shade in Naked Ultimate Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability.


(#NakedUltimateBasics #YouLookBetterNaked  #UDIreland @UrbanDecayCosmetics (Instagram); @UrbanDecay (Twitter)

I really feel this is the one for makeup lovers, this palette is by far the best palette Urban Decay have brought out in years. It's so suited to all eye colours, without all the shimmer and sheen it's really practical for day and night looks. It looks pretty which of course is a given with all Urban Decay products and it's going to be a must have for girls everywhere this Christmas. You can pick this up at any Urban Decay stockist in Ireland and it's retailing at €47.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi everyone,
    Real & Powerful Love spell caster to get your Ex lover back fast online.
    I'm so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married for three years and on the 4th years of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my husband away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met Dr. Magbu of REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE where so many people have been helped and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 4hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to visit this man via Email reunitingexspell@gmail.com and have your lover back to your self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is How To Actually Win And Get Your Ex Back With The Help Of Dr Happy Powerful And Urgent Love Spell With 100% Guarantee
    Hiiiii!! my boyfriend and I have been getting into little arguments which then later escalated. A lot of which are my fault but I never thought I would lose him because we are in love. He told me yesterday that he loves me but is done. That the fights keep hurting him too much. I can’t believe I hurt him like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to him and myself that I will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. I did all i could to end this fight between us, didn’t work so i had to seek the help of a spell caster who i met online and promised to help me bring him back into my life in 2 days time. i wasn’t really sure about this, but i was really desperate that i had to do all that the spell caster asked me. it was on the second day at 5pm on Friday, i had a knock on the door and to my greatest surprise, it was my boyfriend, the first thing he said, was that he has forgiven me and he will never leave me again, Am so full of joy for what this spell caster and to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me, i also want the world to benefit from this. if you need his help you can reach him for any thing on relationship problem, getting your ex back save and protect your marriage life with your soul mate contact him now for he is so powerful and real. Urgently email him now on happylovespell2@gmail.com for more info Visit or view on his web site at Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ Also for quick option on how to help with a love spell add him up on Whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete