Bronz'Express Tried and Tested

18:07:00

Hello Lovelies,

Today on the blog, we are talking TAN! Possibly my favourite beauty product ever invented as I personally just feel more lovely when I have tan on. I never really like to embrace my pale at all, I feel that it's just a curse I don't tan naturally!



I have heard so many good things about the Bronz'Express tan over the years so when it arrived on my doorstep a while back with perhaps the best blogger message with it at the time, I didn't think I had ever used it before but then I remembered, in college we were all headed on a night out and I attempted to use this tan and ruined a friends bedroom carpet! For those of you who haven't used the tan before, its a complete liquid and has a tendency to run if you don't have quick hands!

As with all tanning products I use, I had prep my skin, it's absolutely vital when you want to give a full review of a tan as without the clean slate, no tan will ever be perfect. So I  exfoliate and moisturise my skin in the previous few days and was ready to go with this new beauty. I was in the bathroom this time, which has a tiled floor and began to apply the tan. The tan you see although called a lotion is a total liquid, as fast flowing as water so if you are not ready, you can destroy your surroundings. I use a clean mitt and this time I tried to tilt the bottle slightly and catch all the liquid onto the mitt. Another point to be very careful of with this tan and it's a plus is that a little liquid goes an awful long way so although my first arm application was a bit of a disaster, by the second arm I had learned how to tilt properly and manged to use only a little product out of the bottle to do a whole upper body.


Pre Tan with Flash!


Tan Applied No Flash!


Next Day- washed off no flash!


If you are a tanning novice then I'm not too keen on this product for you but for the results I got, I may have my arm twisted. The colour of the tan is stunning!! When I woke up in my tan cosy, there wasn't much wear off on the bed at all. I took a shower and was left with this beautifully glowing colour. It looked very natural and was also slightly darker than I had expected. I would imagine for a night out I would probably add a second layer of this tan or maybe even a third to get that real sunkissed dark tan look and I would say it will go on perfectly again.

The wear off from the tan was quite good, I am trying to maintain my tan in the same way so I can see if there is a 'bad' wear off when i try something new but again for me the big test is always at the bend of the arm on the inside, I hate that awful diamond shape you get when tans are wearing off but again with the Bronz'Express it wore off lovely. I showered and moisturised daily so the tan faded gradually and I was able to move onto the next one without much effort.

I think this tan has had a great little revamp, they have also brought out new products onto the market which will again boost the profile of the oldie but goodie tan. For Irish skin, I fel this tan works really well and the price point is right there with a lot of the other tanning products on the market. If you are not a mousse fan then i would highly recommend this tan!

So there's my thoughts tried & tested of the Bronz'Express Tan let me know if you've tried it what your thoughts are!!




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This Is How To Actually Win And Get Your Ex Back With The Help Of Dr Happy Powerful And Urgent Love Spell With 100% Guarantee
    Hiiiii!! my boyfriend and I have been getting into little arguments which then later escalated. A lot of which are my fault but I never thought I would lose him because we are in love. He told me yesterday that he loves me but is done. That the fights keep hurting him too much. I can’t believe I hurt him like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to him and myself that I will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. I did all i could to end this fight between us, didn’t work so i had to seek the help of a spell caster who i met online and promised to help me bring him back into my life in 2 days time. i wasn’t really sure about this, but i was really desperate that i had to do all that the spell caster asked me. it was on the second day at 5pm on Friday, i had a knock on the door and to my greatest surprise, it was my boyfriend, the first thing he said, was that he has forgiven me and he will never leave me again, Am so full of joy for what this spell caster and to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me, i also want the world to benefit from this. if you need his help you can reach him for any thing on relationship problem, getting your ex back save and protect your marriage life with your soul mate contact him now for he is so powerful and real.
    Urgently email him now on happylovespell2@gmail.com for more info
    Visit or view on his web site at Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
    Also for quick option on how to help with a love spell add him up on Whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    my bf and I were in a relationship for 4 years.
    and he I caught him cheating with another girl for 2 months. I was devastated. and I was in such a mental condition, that I called his parents up and said everything. I pleaded him and asked him what went wrong in our relationship. but he denied to tell me anything. he said he want breakup. and his new gf called me up each day and abused me verbally. I was trying to move on. but the love i have for him was too much. i was frustrated. looking for help to get my bf back one day looking on my internet i come across a product of a page and graphic of love spell on how to get ex back,stop your husband for cheating, restored broken marriage and stop divorced also get your wife back. so i have no choice coz i love my bf and i want him back from that woman i directly give a contact on this product graphic page, and to the promise of it,after the love spell my bf call me,text me and i I replied him as I would never accept him. but he continues begging seeking for apology. for what he did to me, meanwhile my bf sends me friend requests on Facebook… and calls me up the other day.and i respond to him, with this i was so very happy that my bf really change for the bad he was to see me back as his only one gf so that is how i gave him another chance? all thanks to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me i promise to keep sharing his page if you have any similar problem as my, have a hard time of getting your ex bf back, ex gf back, save your marriage home, i will advise you to try this same, on Dr happy product page and graphic love spell directly on his email
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Jewel Carol from Atlanta Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty products which you have showcased are amazing! You explained the process very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is How To Actually Win And Get Your Ex Back With The Help Of Dr Happy Powerful And Urgent Love Spell With 100% Guarantee
    Hiiiii!! my boyfriend and I have been getting into little arguments which then later escalated. A lot of which are my fault but I never thought I would lose him because we are in love. He told me yesterday that he loves me but is done. That the fights keep hurting him too much. I can’t believe I hurt him like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to him and myself that I will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. I did all i could to end this fight between us, didn’t work so i had to seek the help of a spell caster who i met online and promised to help me bring him back into my life in 2 days time. i wasn’t really sure about this, but i was really desperate that i had to do all that the spell caster asked me. it was on the second day at 5pm on Friday, i had a knock on the door and to my greatest surprise, it was my boyfriend, the first thing he said, was that he has forgiven me and he will never leave me again, Am so full of joy for what this spell caster and to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me, i also want the world to benefit from this. if you need his help you can reach him for any thing on relationship problem, getting your ex back save and protect your marriage life with your soul mate contact him now for he is so powerful and real. Urgently email him now on happylovespell2@gmail.com for more info Visit or view on his web site at Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ Also for quick option on how to help with a love spell add him up on Whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  5. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married or 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com website at https://ancientspiritspell7.wixsite.com/ancientspiritspell

    ReplyDelete