Elaine's Beauty- My Disney Nail Series

14:41:00



Hi everyone,

Awh what a week I am having it’s just mental this week in work so the blog is being all but neglected, thankfully I’ve had some time this evening to write a couple of posts so hopefully back on track in no time. 

I do struggle sometimes when blogging isn’t actually my full time job to always have the time to write posts I find sleeping sometimes a much better activity.

So as you will have seen from every social media outlet Mastering Your Makeup has…I have now had my nails done by the amazing Elaine Cahill of Elaine’s Beauty four times for our Disney series. I have every intention of continuing this series up until Christmas with the one addition of minions closer to the festive season…I am minion obsessed.



The beauty herself Elaine

After four applications I wanted to showcase all of Elaine’s hard work and also tell you some more information about Elaine, her services and my nail journey.

Elaine has a salon built next to her home in Cabinteely, the setting is beautiful, it’s always spotless, warm and welcoming with that beautiful salon scent which I would love to have in my home all the time. 

Every time I get my nails done by Elaine we have already discussed what I might like and I will take to pinterst and google images to research the type of look I am going for. Elaine has spent lots of time practicing for our nails each time, her skills are just out of this world. When you book in with Elaine you will see the countless examples of nail designs she has on offer, all hand painted and you, like me the first time will find it so hard to pick exactly what you want.  It made creating a Disney series a difficult task but one I am loving!

Elaine uses CND Shellac polish on my nails and again the variety of colours she has to choose from are amazing, I have never seen so many shades of red or nude shades in my life!! 
I came to Elaine having been getting my nails done for 18 months and for the most part they were in good shape. My problem which I am still learning to correct is using cuticle oil in between applications. I keep a bottle in handbag now and since trying to really look after them my nails are looking much better.

Depending on what type of design you want on your nails will dictate the amount of time needed to spend on them and also how much they will cost. I will leave the costs under my own sets so you have any idea. Elaine also has a range of treatments you can have on your nails to help them if they are in bad shape and this can cost anything from €10 on top of your application price. You can also purchase cuticle oil and hand treatments in Elaine’s salon which makes it super handy. 

So let’s have a look at what I’ve been getting…

*Standard shellac are €25 and nail art is usually €2.50 per nail. The treatment can cost €10 extra but very worth it if like me your nails need a boost.*

1. My Minnie Mouse Nails €35








2. My Tigger Nails €35




3. My Tinkerbell Nails €35





4. My Maleficent Nails €40





I just cannot get over the sheer talent of Elaine, I really look forward to each visit with her. I am fascinated when she hand paints the characters, completely free hand with the tiniest of paint brushes. She is a pure talent and not to be missed out on. Her bookings are even filling up for Christmas so if you are in the Dublin Area be sure to check her out. Her contact number is 0863611878. I will leave the links to her Website and Facebook Page below.




Elaine also offers Monthly Specials so be sure to keep an eye on the website.







You Might Also Like

0 comments