Shiseido 'Ever Bloom' launch- Harvey Nichs Dundrum

12:14:00

Hi Ladies...

Have you ever been to any in store events before? Have you heard of the brand Shiseido?

In store events are so much fun! I have been to a few at this stage not to mention hosting three of my own for Ziaja skincare so I know the pressure people can feel but also the buzz you get when an event goes well for all involved.

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from VIP magazine, not an exclusive blogger event but a customer event. I have been to one or two of these hosted by VIP Magazine and have loved them so I was thrilled to see they were now linking in with Shiseido and hosting a customer event in Harvey Nichols Dundrum. Super close to work and home I rsvp’d immediately and invited my friend as my plus one.

I arrived just about on time to the event and we were greeted with a drink and some sweets from Raffaello. Oh my god they were amazing, trying to only have one was so hard as they were so tasty. We only had to wait a little time for the event to start as traffic was very heavy and then we were introduced to the new fragrance ‘Ever Bloom’ from Shiseido.  It smells lovely.




I am not a huge perfume fan but I really liked this scent. I don’t know a lot about perfume but the scent from this new Shiseido perfume was beautiful. I guess I’m the type of girl that gets perfume as a present and is just lucky enough to always like it. I do love a long lasting scent, I regularly forget to bring perfume with me in my handbag but it’s something I am certainly going to work on from now on.

As well as information on Shiseido as a brand and the new perfume we were then treated to a fabulous makeup demo from Danielle Mahon. Danielle is a brilliant makeup artist and one I have followed since I started blogging. She showcased a day and night look on her model using all Shiseido products. I was really interested in the foundation and the concealer so it’s deffo something I am going to go back and ask to try out. 

I have one Shiseido lipstick to my name at the minute isn’t that just disgraceful? But to be fair there are so many brands out there it’s not possible for me to own a lot from every brand. That’s what makes these VIP Magazine customer events so great, if you are selected as one of the first 50 people to attend on the night then  you get a goodie bag and last night’s was just excellent.

Myself and Clodagh were spoiled just have a look at what we got….



We each received a sample of the new perfume Ever Bloom which is very handbag friendly, we also got the most magical Christmassy Red lipstick, an eye shadow cream pot and a skincare sample. Of course as the event was run in conjunction with Raffaello we were treated to a packet of these also.
The event was wonderful, it really opened my eyes to the brand Shiseido and has added to my makeup wish list I think their foundation is something that could really work with my skin (but I do say that about everything!)

Keep your eyes out for the next VIP Magazine customer event. Have a great day ladies :) 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Management of corporate events is the application of management science to the creation and development of festivals and events. Event management for corporate events Chicago is one of the strategic advertising and communication tools used by businesses of all sizes.

    ReplyDelete