IsaDora Nude Essentials Spring Make-Up 2015: My Review

10:51:00



Do you ever have that makeup product as a teenager that you always want, then you get it love it, use and never think to get it again? Well that was me with IsaDora…. The big bronzer (rrp€26.75) OMG I loved it! I just wanted it forever and made bits of it when I had it, those were the days that I wore light foundation and when I decided to be darker lashed loads of powder bronzer on my face…Nice!!




So you can only imagine the excitement when my IsaDora package arrived to my office. I had missed my postman two days in a row and thought I’d never see the beauties but low and behold when they arrived, it was like another Christmas. I had seen a few of my fellow blogging beauties showing what they got on social media and I loved the look of it. It’s funny when a brand you’re familiar with but don’t buy anymore bring out an amazing new collection, you can fall in love all over again. It’s good I think as I like trying out brands I once loved when I wasn’t a makeup artist or a blogger, when I was just a younger me obsessed with makeup and still unsure how to even use it properly!




So what was in my lovely package??

Face Sculptor
Big Bronzer
Fine Liner Eye Stylo
Twist Up Gloss Lipstick
Nude Essentials Eye Colour Bar
Twist Up Matt Lips
Protect Face Primer
Nude Sensation Foundation
Colour Corrector Concealer Palette (Neutral/Anti-Dullness) 

I really enjoyed testing out these products over the last few weeks, here is a look I created using them one weekend. I loved how natural I looked, the foundation is a great match on my skin when I don’t have any tan on which is so great. 



Soft Natural Glowing Skin, I love it!


The concealer wheels I think have to be my new favourite IsaDora products, they are so good for coverage, they have multiple uses so at €23.25rrp each they are worth the money. I use them most days now and I find my makeup is lasting and looking better with using these in conjunction with the primer. I am not a huge fan of the silicone primers, I think because I have an oily t-zone, sometimes I feel these can make me feel greasy before I even put on my foundation so I like the IsaDora primer as it’s more like a light cream. This primer is €21.25 and contains an spf30 which is vital to protect your skin. 

I don’t think there is anything I don’t like in this package at all. Initially when I saw the foundation I thought it was really odd that the bottle contained a dropper, I hadn’t used anything like this before and was unsure how much to use but now that I am ploughing through the bottle, the dropper is really handy, it stops you using too much foundation which is great as it costs €23.25 it’s not exactly cheap but the coverage is lovely and will make for a summer foundation.  If I really had to pick something that was my ‘least’ fave I think it would be the Twist-Up Gloss Lipsticks only because I’m more of a matte girl. These lippies are €13.25 each and although I will wear them as they are super handbag friendly, that would be the only thing that wouldn’t get the big thumbs up from me.

If you are an IsaDora fan you’ll love the new spring Nude Essentials collection and if you are a newbie to IsaDora and going to treat yourself to one item to start with I would choose one of the concealer wheels.

IsaDora Makeup Ireland can be found on Facebook HERE on twitter @IsaDoraIreland and on Instagram @IsaDora Ireland  





<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-58149039-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

You Might Also Like

0 comments