St Moriz- Velvet Finish Tanning Gel... A wonder in a bottle!

08:56:00

Hello Lovelies,

Another day, another tanning product being mentioned on Mastering Your Makeup. I kid you not when I tell you that I love false tan. That I feel 1 million times better with a glow to my skin and when I find a product that I love, that I pay for and always want in my stash, you will be guaranteed it'll make it into a blog post!




In April 2016, I made my way to The Dean Hotel in Dublin for the launch of the new products from St Moriz tan. A really lovely lady (whose name I cannot think of now) showcased all the new tans, gave us the back story to the brand and I was really impressed with them moving up into the tanning world with their 'advanced pro formula' range.




I reviewed a couple of the tans already but this one in particular I have fallen hard for. if you had asked me at the start of trying out St Moriz which one I'd end up liking the most I would not have said this one. It is the VELVET FINISH TANNING GEL in Dark.



As always to have you guys well informed, I like to go to the website of the brand and see what they claim their tan can do....
With no guide colour you can allow your tan to develop during the day or night, just wait 3-5 minutes for tan to dry before dressing. Those who like to keep a subtle glow on their face will find the medium gel makes a great base before applying make up.

Ideal for those with dry and uneven skin who worry about creating a flawless finishing tan. Smooths and glides over skin leaving a soft, velvet finish.


175ml


Moisture Rich

Skin Smoothing, Hydrating
Non Greasy Finish
Even Coverage
Patented mood enhance fragrance technology
100% naturally derived tanning agent
No guide colour

Now I have to say, the team at St Moriz have really taken the time to ensure their website is up to scratch. They include a how to apply section for each of their tans and also when you click into the product you want to read about, there is also a video option. I think this is really good. You're seeing how the brand themselves feel its best to apply their tan. You can also see the movements and motions they think will work best for getting you the best tan possible. Here are the guidelines for how to apply the Velvet Finish Tanning Gel...


HOW TO APPLY

Get the best results by following these simple steps:
  • Exfoliate with the St. Moriz Advanced Pro Exfoliating Skin Primer and moisturise dry areas of the skin (knees, feet, elbows and ankles) with our St. Moriz Advanced Pro Tan Enhancer and allow to dry.
  • Always use an applicator mitt to prevent staining your palms.
  • Apply a small amount of Gel onto the mitt and apply evenly in a circular motion onto the body and face.
  • To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to these areas.
  • The tan will develop over 4-6 hours. During this time, avoid any contact with water, perspiring or applying any other products to the skin.
They seem fairly straight forward but if you are a novice tanner then let's face it you want all the help you can get so I think that's a really positive thing St Moriz have done there for it's customers.

So back to my thoughts on the gel. If you are fearful of no guide colour then this my friend, is not for you! I scared the life out of myself the first time i went to use this tan because I wasn't sure it was on right. I usually apply my tan in the nighttime because at work my trousers are quite fitted and nobody needs that line of white on the sides of your legs from wearing jeans while tan is developing. So one evening, I set about my tanning business. I had waxed my legs two nights before. i had showered earlier in the evening making sure my moisturiser was all off. I then applied a tiny amount of the tan primer which I had a sample of and then I lashed on the gel with a clean mitt. I couldn't see a bloody thing, I was angling mysefl all over the room to see light reflecting off my skin so I could decide if there was a sheen from the product off it.

I waited at least 10-15 mins before throwing my jammies on over it. I didnt hop into bed for maybe another 30 mintues and couldn't wait to see the result the next morning. The first thing I noticed was the colour, it was beautiful. I threw my legs out of the bed and saw this gorgeous golden colour on my feet. I went down to have my morning shower, yes there was run off in the shower but nothing like the horror show from some tans and then as I patted myself dry I could see my legs were a beautiful shade. I couldn't believe that for a gel it was so natural looking but still so dark.

I couldn't wait to get my legs out that weekend, I was complimented loads while I was out asking about the tan and saying how natural it looked. I have now used three bottles of this tan since the launch. I really love it and while I always go for the dark shade I'm sure the medium shade would be just as stunning on. I think I have just fallen for the dark so that's the one I'll stick with.

The St Moriz range Advanced pro Formula range is widely available but not all of the products I have been able to find. I am looking at getting in contact with the company to see where in Ireland actually has the full range. There is one product called the Ultra Finish which I am just dying to try. The price point is really good with the gel only costing around €11 so it's very affordable.

I just had to sing the praises of this tan as I say, I didn't think it would be for me at all and sometimes a tan will do that, it will completely surprise you and this St Moriz Velvet Finish Tanning Gel gets a massive thumbs up from me so go and grab some of your own!! 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Testimony On How To Get Urgent Real Love Spell Online That Work Fast..... Junia Noel by name and i am located in Usa ,I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog i visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious problems with my boyfriend and we had been dating for 2 year, he just suddenly changed, he wasn’t returning my calls, he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and i just thought i should try this spell caster called Dr happy cos there are so many good comments about him on the website, but before i could read his post,i have already contacted many spell caster that cheated me out of my hard earned money without given me result.but when i meet this spell caster out of desperation of some sort.i decided to contact him to please render his help to me, i explained all the problems that i was going through to him and he told me all i needed to do to get this spell castes. at first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and i was scared a little cos I had read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic. i played along with a little hope and faith and i was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a whole new direction, it was and is amazing. i guess it was all good faith that made me read that particular post that faithful day.i hope he could help other people too like he did to me. i did a little and I got everything i wanted and wished for, my boyfriend, my family and my life back you can contact Dr happy at: happylovespell2@gmail.com because he changed my life call him or add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete