Tantastic Tan- Get That Summer Glow!

17:18:00

Hello Lovelies,

Today is a day to talk tanning! Ladies, I am such a tan addict, I don't embrace my pale at all, I'm not one who is happy in their own pale skin and I don't bask in the Irish sunshine in the hope of getting a colour as that is not a option for me at all. You can only imagine my excitement then when a bag of tan (yes you heard me) a gift bag of tan arrived in my house with four of the Tantastic products. I thought it was a pretty cool idea to get a review of the different types of tan you can get from this brand, two in the shade medium & two in the shade dark. It also contained a spray, a liquid, a lotion and a mousse- how thoughtful and very enjoyable for me!



As always with tan girls we are fully responsible for how well it looks on you! By saying that I mean, if your skin is not prepped correctly then how can you expect a tan to be beautiful on you? I shower daily & in the days leading up to the tan application, I will change from a shower gel to a shower scrub to start taking off any dead skin or old tan that may still be on my body from the last application. Also during that week but never on the same night I plan to tan, I will have a hot bubble bath. To this bath, I will always add in baby oil. I soak my skin for about 15-20 mins in the hot water and then I get to work. I will bring in a scrub glove with me (my glove your body exfoliating mitt or my st tropez exfoliating mitt) and a pot of scrub (I love my Ziaja Cocoa Scrub) and really make sure that I am back to my pale white self! 

After the bath, I will lash on the moisturiser and that's me good to go for a tanning application. Other golden rules of tan ladies which I'm sure you all know are...Do not shave or wax the day you plan to tan. If you are taking a bath also do not wax on that day you will scald your skin and aint nobody got time for that....and yes I'm talking from experience here!! So once my skin is good to go, i take our a fresh mitt and work from neck downwards (that's just my thing) sparing the tan on my knees, hands and ankles and leave myself to dry for a while before putting on loose clothing and heading to bed. I am always a nighttime tanner so I like to do this late in the evening. 




Here's a look at the tanning products I was sent from Tantastic...


Medium Rapid 1 Hour Spray Tan – Fast Drying
The Ultimate Rapid Spray Tan

Our Rapid 1 Hour Spray Tan develops into a golden tan in just 60 minutes! Control your own colour – leave to develop for longer for a deeper result. Great for girls who find it difficult to tan their back, hands and feet!


  • 360 degree nozzle for hard to reach places
  • “Bag in can” – self tan spray empties 100%
  • Natural Aloe Vera hydrates, soothes, moisturises and condition the skin
  • Self tan lasts up to 7 days
  • 9% DHA (Medium to Dark finished tan colour – dependent on how long the self tan product is left on)!
  • 150ml self tan spray
  • €14

Dark Liquid Tan – Fast Drying
Go Dark with our Dark Liquid Tan

Our Dark Liquid Tan is a delicately fragranced self tan with a light liquid formula. It dries in a flash leaving skin feeling soft, supple and moisturised. Packed out with moisturising ingredients to hydrate the skin and ensure your tan lasts for up to 7 days! Super dark, for girls who love to look like they’re just back from Ibiza!


  • Simple to apply with an instant colour guide
  • Light, fast drying formulation
  • Glycerin moisturises and protects the skin
  • Lasts up to 7 days
  • Non-sticky formulation
  • No fake tan smell
  • 9 % DHA (Dark finished colour)
  • 150ml
  • Also available in MEDIUM 150ml
  • €11.50

Medium Lotion Tan – Fast Drying
A hydrating Lotion Tan for babes with dry skin

Our Medium Lotion Tan has a highly moisturising, tanning formula containing natural Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to nourish, soothe and condition the skin. This tan is great for girls with dry skin who often find that their tan gathers on dry patches. Includes a guide colour so you can see where you are applying it and prevent streaks.


  • No self tan smell!
  • Simple to apply with an instant colour guide
  • Hydrating for girls who have dry skin
  • Fast-drying
  • Non-sticky formulation
  • Lasts up to 7 days
  • Fades like real tan!
  • 150ml
  • €11.50

Dark Mousse Tan – Fast Drying
Go Dark with our Dark Mousse Tan

Looking for that ‘fresh-back-from-Ibiza’ look? This velvety formula dark mousse tan glides effortlessly onto the skin, with naturally hydrating Aloe Vera and Pro-Vit B5 combining to leave the skin feeling beautifully soft and supple with a super dark finish. Feel free to layer up for an even darker glow!
  • Sun-kissed fragrance- no fake tan smell!
  • Simple to apply with instant colour guide
  • Light, smooth texture quickly absorbed
  • Fast-drying, non-sticky formulation
  • Naturally hydrating Aloe Vera and Pro-Vit B5 soothe, moisturise and condition
  • Lasts up to 7 days
  • 8% DHA (Dark finished colour)
  • 150ml
  • €14
I'm sure you're all dying to know how I got on from all that build up...well ladies i can 100% say I would purchase all of these tans myself!! 

I am in love with the lotion. The medium shade is beautiful, it is so natural looking on me, it's perfect for my week in work where I like to have a colour but let's face it, it's not a night out tan job working in a primary school! My second fave by texture has to be the mousse. I love a mousse, I also find for a night out, I use a mousse so then I can apply my extra sparkle using my bellamianta sparkle oil or even my Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Oil. I find that it applies better over a mousse tan once washed off because a mousse will dry your skin up slightly. I have to be totally honest and say I have only used the spray on my legs but again it gets the thumbs up from me. On a personal level, sprays scare me! I just don't have a background safe enough to be spraying away on myself and not worry that I'm destroying the wall behind me. That's also why I love to go for a spray tan, the evenness of a good spray tan is hard to beat but my legs looked flawless using this tan. Finally the dark liquid is a godsend. I applied it last weekend on a whim on a Friday night and woke up with a stunning colour on the Saturday. There is wear off on your sheets when you sleep so be careful. I still use a Tan Cosy that I have years now, its a coffee coloured sheet like night dress that all the tan goes onto instead of going onto the sheets. You can lash the tan cosy into the washing machine then and all is safe!

I had heard of Tantastic over the years but hadn't tried a single product so I'm really delighted to see another tan taking on the market and really putting it up to the other brands. Tantastic is widely available in Pharmacies nationwide and at a great price point. Well done Tantastic!!









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete