Sinead O Sullivan MUA- Tramore Waterford

21:34:00

Evening ladies,

Here's some night time reading for you.... I love home grown talent! An opportunity was given to me a couple of months back by local MUA Sinead O Sullivan. I was so so happy to receive the email. Like some people who love their hair played with, I love people doing my makeup. I would happily let someone work on me all day creating different looks and showing me how I can look awesome!

Sinead was absolutely on point at this for me. I arrived at Sinead's on a beautiful sunny Saturday and she had all her prep done, the room was laid out with all her makeup, brushes cleaned and there were so many colours I didn't know what look was coming my way.

I had agreed with Sinead that she could create whatever look she wanted on me, I always like something different, something that will surpass my own ability and have me 'looking like a different person'. 

Check out the look....



I love this collage I made, unfortunately I don't have my pro camera with me as I writ this post but as it's already delayed enough, I will edit this and repost it on Faceook with more pictures. You'll then see the in depth work Sinead created on my face.

Sinead very kindly sent me the product list for my eyes..

  • Base Mac paint pot in painterly 
  • Stargazer eye dust in #103 #48 #6 #35  
  • Stargazer glitter shaker in lazer pink and mac fix plus 
  • Dainty doll eyeshadow #007 
  • Wet n wild shimmer dust in white lotus 
  • Artdeco soft eyeliner in #50 
  • Inglot gel liner #77  
  • Eyelashes: Mr mascara
The look was something so different for me, it's not colours I would usually pick but that's what I love so much about makeup, You can create different face shapes with contouring and highlighting, you can make eyes pop, make them smaller, enhance the natural beauty of people and it just amazes me the vision true makeup artists like Sinead have. We talked so much during the session, I really felt I got to know her and her passion to make every single client feel comfortable and happy both in her home and then with their finished look. I can absolutely say I would recommend Sinead and she is so easy to talk to and remains 100% professional. 

I really want to thank Sinead for such a lovely look she created on me. Sinead is an extremely hard working lady with amazing talent and I would love to see her inundated with clients both for 'going out' makeup and also bridal. Her looks are fantastic and you can see them all on her Facebook page HERE. You can also find her on Instagram @sineadosullivanmakeup. If you have any questions be it big or small be sure to get in touch with me and I'll pass them on or mail Sinead directly. 

It's so good to have so many talented MUA's in Waterford and again I just want to say a big thank you to Sinead for taking such good care of me and making me look fabulous.


Emma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments