Inglot Dundrum Masterclass- Spring Look with Jordan

12:26:00

Hey All,


So as we know I am a huge Inglot makeup addict and today they release their new lipsticks so I can't wait to get some but for now I'm here to go through a masterclass I attended two weeks ago in Dundrum.

As most of my recent posts have mentioned, things have been a little hectic in my life moving and all that jazz but feeling much better and settled now so back to blogging normality.

I love going to these masterclasses in the evenings, it's such a nice treat after a day at work and in the last two I have attended in Dundrum we were given fab little goodie bags so that's an amazing treat!! Possibly the best treat of all was a step by step guide given to us by Jordan so I have rehashed it here for you and included all the prices at the bottom of what she used and of course I've a couple of snaps of Nikita at the end of the lesson. 

Jordan was working on Nikita for this look and I really liked the end result, so soft and flawless, a great look for an afternoon event, day in the beer garden or family BBQ.

Jordan began the look with the eyes first:

Apply the eye base all over the lid and then set it with the 355 cream shadow using the 6SS brush.

Using the same brush, apply 314 Orange/Pink colour into the socket and blend up to just under the eyebrow bone. 

Then using the 10s brush apply 326 Chocolate brown to the outer socket to define the eye shape. 

Go back into the socket with your 6SS to blend the brown out to create a gradual fade.

When you are happy with the colour, apply 07 Gold onto the lid and blend out slightly (not to high into the crease)

Apply 77 black gel liner along the lash line and into the flick if desired using the 31T brush.

Using your hands, apply the under makeup base (primer) all over the face, avoiding the eye area.

Then using the 4SS, apply the AMC foundation all over the face, making sure you have an even coverage all over. 

Apply AMC concealer under the eyes using the same brush.

Contour the cheekbones using the AMC concealer in 73 also using the 4SS brush. Use the 66 face and body illuminator to give cheekbones a bronze/fresh look.

Set the foundation/highlight/contour using the pressed powder no.14 and set the under eye area with powder no.24.

Fill in the brows using eyeshadow no.342 and an angled brush, then when you’re happy with the shape, apply gel liner no.89 around the brown to really define the brow shape.

Finish off the look by applying lipstick 413 all over the lips and then the lip defence treatment on top.


Here is the look created by Jordan on Nikita:


Without flash


With flash


As you can see the look is quite natural and soft and it was great to see a look like this being demonstrated. Sometimes I find there is a huge emphasis on creating really brilliant looks and then when I read back over my own notes, I find it really hard to follow even my own instructions (not the coolest thing I've said)

I think now if you can master the basics of a goof face look incorporating your highlight, contour, blush and brows then the next step is eyes and you wil have mastered your own makeup!

Here is a breakdown on prices given:

Eye base (primer) €10
Shadows €6 each.
6SS Brush €20
10S Brush €18
Gel Liner €15
31T Brush €14
Under Make Up Base (primer) €22
4SS Brush €22
AMC Foundation €22
AMC Concealer €13
Face & Body Illuminator €18
Pressed Powder €20
Angled brow brush €14
Lipstick €13
Lip defence treatment €4

Really hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check out Inglot Make Up Ireland on Facebook here... Inglot-Make-Up-Ireland


Emma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey huni, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! It meant so much to me and it was great to hear from you! I'm always reading your posts for make up tips :) Hope to get meeting up with all you girls next time I am in Dublin! Would be great to get a few drinks and a gossip xxx

    ReplyDelete