My First Powder Pocket Box- March Box!

10:36:00

Hi all,

As a blogger, you see a lot of people posting about their subscription boxes, this is something I had been interested in but was always unsure about just how good the products are that you receive.

While I was at the Beauty Show in the RDS early March, I happened across the Powder Pocket stand and had a lovely chat all about the box, being a blogger and was offered the chance to receive the March box, do a post on it and then hopefully I might sign up and also get a few more subscriptions for the company.

Last Friday, I arrived home exhausted from work and was delighted to see my box had arrived, this was definitely exciting for me and just what I needed after a manic week in work.



Firstly I want to talk about the packaging, I think it is so pretty! I'm a total sucker for pretty packaging so they deffo get top marks from me for that. Black and pink are always a good match and when you open the box to see your products wrapped up in pink paper and a black bow, it raises the excitement level for the big reveal!



In the March edition we were given:



A sample size of Ginvera BB Cream- I really like the texture of this cream. This company have swept across Asia an has arrived here from Singapore. The cream itself is enriched with green tea, ginseng, Chinese angelica and hyaluronic acid to provide concealing for blemishes, moisturises and reducing lines. The Full size RRP of this product is €21 for a 25ml.



Next up is a sample size of Lavera 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash. I am not too keen on the smell of this product but I think that's because I have been using Snow Fairy from Lush the last while which is very sweet smelling. Lavera is a natural and organic product line and it suitable for sensitive skin which is important these days for the many people affected by sensitive skin. Luckily the full size of this product is RRP €6.42 for a 200ml. This is great value. 



I then found a sample size vile of Ghost perfume. I was't expecting to get a perfume in my box and I am a little unsure about how I feel about this. I understand the boxes are a 'beauty' box but surely if you are including a sample of perfume which is something you can get in most department stores, it might be better to try and source a diff beauty sample. I happen to have just finished a bottle of ghost, it's not my favorite scent or the most expensive so I would suggest to powder pocket, either try for a sample of a more expensive perfume or move away from the perfumes altogether. The full size RRP is from €34 fr the 30ml. 



Up next was a product I have tried before and loved.... Water Wipes! these wipes are the 'safest' make up remover wipes you can use on your face. Now all my readers will know that prior to Christmas I tried the Cleanse Off Mitt and swear not to use wipes anymore but but ladies I have to say these wipes are so careful to your skin if you really are stuck for getting your make up off especially after a night out, then these water wipes are for you! Delighted to get these back in the box this month. The RRP on a full pack of wipes are €3.49.



Lastly and a beauty blogger the best product included in my Powder Pocket box this month was my Shiseido lippy. It is from the Perfect Rouge range and my colour was RS701 a lovely nude colour. This is a creamy liptick which is moisturising and comes with 'all day' colour and radiance. I was delighted with this product as I have never managed to purchase from Shiseido before  but this was a great way to try it and see if it suits me.




Your Powder Pocket box comes with a small magazine which gives you loads of info about the products in the box and some beauty questions answered also.



You can subscribe to Powder Pocket in three different ways and all details are here on their website:

www.powderpocket.com

https://www.facebook.com/powderpocket 

Hope you all enjoyed the post ladies, I do like how you can have a rolling months subscription with Powder Pocket for only €15 a month. I think I will deffo give it a try for a couple of months and see if we get some more makeup products in the coming months ;)


Emma x







You Might Also Like

0 comments