Max Factor Makeup Latest Products Review

12:58:00

Hi Ladies,

A little while ago a beautiful envelope arrived to the apartment with some new Max Factor Goodies for me to try.



Max Factor is a brand we all know, but it is one I associate with my mum. I do however absolutely love their blushes and use them regularly on my skin. I have been very lucky to also get their concealer stick for the under eye area and I use this when my eyes are really dark before even applying my foundation, I love it.

Today we are going to look at three products and my thoughts on them, unfortunately all is not 100% great for me today so let’s see what I’m talking about….



Miracle Match Foundation:

About:  The Ultimate Nude- Fusing Shade matching technology with medium coverage for the ultimate ‘no make-up’ make up. This is a new foundation from Max Factor, developed with a break through formula, it blurs imperfections and hydrates skin giving the ultimate nude finish with shade matching technology across 12 shades. This retails at €17.99.

My thoughts: I am not 100% sold that this foundation is perfect on my skin. I have tried it a number of times now and I think for me maybe with the shade I was sent being a little too pale it's deffo a day time wear foundation for me. I think the consistency is nice on my face, it really does apply easily when using either a damp beauty blender or the flat head brush from Blank Canvas the f20 so that's a good sign. There's nothing worse than a foundation too difficult to apply, anything that takes more than simple effort is not for me at all. So yes I think maybe because I am always really conscious of my oil on my forehead showing, this foundation may be for someone with a slightly drier skin type. That is just my opinion however so possibly someone with drier skin will say absolutely not for them. Again for me, this foundation is the type where I'll want to nip to do the shopping and I might be having a bad skin day so I can lash some of this on and then it's a nice medium coverage. I did leave it set onto my face one day and added a second layer and it did look nice so it's totally buildable in my opinion. It is a little on the expensive side so keep an eye out pharmacies that stock Max Factor have great offers on at times. 



Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner:

About: Max Factor is introducing a new liner- it's latest eye enhancing innovation that delivers the colour intensity of a liquid liner with the precision of a pencil. It has a paddle shaped tip, this provides multiple looks in one- tick and dramatic or thin and elegant lines. Smudge resistant, intense black velvet formula- delivers dark, defined lines to add to the intensity of your eye look. New flow through system- ensure the intense black formula reaches the tip time after time without drying out. This is only available in one shade, black. This retails at €10.99

My thoughts: I genuinely don't know what it is about me, I am a total jinx to myself. I cannot get this liner to work. I have tried holding it at totally different angles, I have tried tilting it and then pulling it, I have turned the paddle left and right but each and every time I use this liner something goes wrong. Now before anyone thinks I am slating the liner, I am 100% aware that I am terrible with liner. I have had so much trouble with trying to use pencils, liquid and gels, I think I have built up this fear in my head now that I can't do it and it always happens me that on a special occasion all of my makeup will go on well, I go to add the liner and bam..I've made a mess of my face. This pen unfortunately isn't for me but someone with a more skilled hand will love it. I can swear by the pigment and flow of the pen so that in itself will justify the €11 it costs.



Lipfinity Long Lasting Lipsticks:

About: 

My thoughts: I was sent three of these lipsticks in the shades, Always Elegant a deep red/brown shade, Evermore Lush a deep pink shade and Just Deluxe a fantastically festive red shade. I love all three of these lipsticks but absolutely my favourite is Just Deluxe, it's a brilliant red, it helps to make my teeth look whiter, it's rich and it lasts so long on the lips even with eating and drinking. I am thrilled with these and I do feel if you are a Max Factor fan you will have no trouble dropping €12.49 on these. There a special treat for your lips so enjoy them. I think for me the next shade I will deffo pick up is Ever Sumptuous.



Max Factor is a really nice brand but my favourite part about the brand is that they are housed in Boots which are just brilliant for deals and offers on products so you always get an extra treat, a gift you weren't expecting or money off. Be sure to check out the lipsticks as an absolute must this festive season.







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the shades of the lipsticks great for winter

    https://bumpkinlife.wordpress.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete