Vichy Dermablend Concealer...not a spot in sight!

15:11:00

Hello lovelies,

Vichy Dermablend is not a wording pair unfamiliar to many. Vichy has been saving people’s skin for years now and the Dermablend range has really taken the market by storm. I was recently sent three of the Dermablend products to review, the Dermablend Setting powder and two shades of the Dermablend Corrective Concealer sticks.
Before we go any further I have a confession to make, a few years ago I bought the white panstick looking concealer from Vichy. I’m not even lying when I say I used the entire thing as a foundation stick, it was so thick on my face I don’t know how I didn’t notice it, I mean my face was just plastered but in fairness I hadn’t a single spot on show they were always 100% covered. OOps!


Pic from vichy.ie website


The new Dermablend corrective concealer sticks come in a black box and a much slimmer so makes it much easier to use for precision spot cover-up. I’ve been quite lucky lately since going back on slimming world that I am not breaking out in as many sore red spots but due to a bit of stress (life of course) I have seen the bags under my eyes become increasingly worse and I look forward to them backing off a bit.

I have found the new corrective concealer sticks very easy to use. Rather than use them on my under eye area, if I am having a particularly dark day I will take a small brush (a detail brush) and I will gently add a little more coverage to the under area. When I do get the occasional spot on my chin, I will use the stick of the concealer straight onto my skin and blend it out with either a damp beauty sponge or a small brush again.

This corrective concealer isn’t for the under eye area in general I feel, I don’t want people who maybe aren’t as into make as me to think I am saying this is the new highlighting concealer you need in your life and start dragging the face off themselves. This is a concealer for ‘real’ concealing. It’s a thicker consistency than a liquid so don’t hurt your face, nobody needs unnecessary wrinkles. This product is for when you have severely red spots and there’s no point layering foundation on top of these, a thicker concealer gently placed will do the job for you.

So there you have it if in need of some serious cover up then look no further than the new Vichy Corrective Concealer Sticks!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Vichy products. All the products are so good that once you use, you never want to leave.. I will soon try this concealer from Vichy.

    ReplyDelete