All the Mememe a girl could ever want!!!!

10:50:00

Hey All,

It feels like an absolute age since I received these products (it was, it was June!) and I have slowly but surely been writing this post as it is quite a long one to say the least :) So a while ago (putting it nicely) I entered an online competition hosted by Sinead Cady from The Makeup Chair. You can check out her amazing Youtube channel HERE I really enjoy Sinead's channel, not only are the videos easy to watch and follow but I love the products that she uses as many of them are high street brands and that's always lovely to see other than every little thing being way out of my price bracket. Don't get me wrong, it is so nice to be able to treat yourself, but we all have bills of some sort to pay so to see her using makeup which I can afford and she thinks is good quality, makes me follow all her videos... Hi Sinead if you're reading this BIG FAN!!! :)

I have followed Sinead for ages, on every type of social media, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and I will post all her links at the end of this post. So onto my win... well I was pretty speechless when ALL this arrived to my door one morning, I mean it completely felt like Christmas had come real early!!


I had to bring it to work to show the girls

So now what I'll do is take you through my products, how I've used them and how I feel about them. I will state that I am not paid by Mememe in any way, this was a competition win and this is purely my opinion so do not take it as gospel ;)

Cupid's Kiss & Cherub's Blush Lip and Cheek Stain:


Ladies.... I don't know how to use these things on my cheeks at all! Oh lord I was like a mess! I applied my foundation and then added a little few dots onto my cheeks and tried to rub in it gently but I moved my foundation around with it, note to self make sure foundation has set! I tried again with the lighter pink and I did see a little tint on my cheek which was nice but I usually keep these products for my lips. Sometimes on light 'day makeup looks, I will use these on my lips for a hint of colour or I will use them as a base for my lipstick when I want a strong lip to last.

Beat The Blues Liquid Highlighter:



Now this is a product I was determined to use and have become a staple part of my summer makeup and will indeed feature lots more around christmas time! These is a liquid highlighter which I have seen people mix into their foundation (too much for me) or use it to highlight their cheekbone as I do. I usually place around 4 dots along my cheekbone and blend in softly with a small blending brush, it leaves a beautiful shine to the skin. These retail at €6.99. 

Shimmer Stack in Bronze:


Who doesn’t love to look all bronzed and glowy? I had seen this product on a few other MUA’s Facebooks and Instagram’s and it always looked so beautiful. Well as usual with great MUA’s, they weren’t lying. This product is beautiful, sometimes if I don’t feel like a whole highlight and contour routine, I will use this as a blush/contour/highlight in it and give my cheeks a lovely healthy glow.  I also like to use this on my collar bone and to warm up my whole face if I feel I am having a totally pale day.

Blush Me! Blusher:


This has been one of the most perfect summer products to have in my makeup bag over the last two months. This is a beautiful coral coloured brush with packaging very similar to the benefit blushers where it comes with its own brush within the box. Now personally I don’t use this brush as I am just trying to get comfortable with using ‘proper’ tools for when I start taking clients but I am so happy with the colour. I feel it suits me when I have tan on and when I am au natural so that’s a big thumbs up in my books. Don’t load up the brush though, it has quite a strong pigment as I found out one day ;) 

Seventh Heaven Primer:


If you don’t like the smell of oranges, stay away from this product! However, my god I love the smell of oranges and that is exactly the burst you get from this product, a beautiful fresh smell of oranges as you apply the cream onto your face. I like to use this as my base when I am having a light makeup day. I will use it on days when I wear my mineral makeup. I like to apply the base and leave it soak into my skin for maybe 5-7 mins and then apply my mineral makeup. I feel the base is lovely for the skin and really helps make you feel fresh. I apply this product with my fingers instead of a brush and use sparingly on the face.

Fat Cat Mascara:



I like big lashes, I like my lashes to look fake without being fake. It’s not much I ask for I swear. This is the Fat Cat Mascara and although it doesn’t have me jumping for joy, it is a good product. I think in the last while I have become very fussy over my lashes, I am trying to get the application right with the whole ‘wiggle the brush as you apply the mascara’ but I felt I was slightly messy with this one. I do however, like the mascara for my bottom lashes. Again I don’t know if it’s the wand on the mascara or the way I was holding this particular wand but it glided onto my bottom lashes and really filled them out for me.

Flawless Concealer:


It can be hard to find a concealer that will sit under the eyes comfortably and this one does the job perfectly. I started using this as soon as I got it and I found the smooth texture was really good for the under eye area. Due to the shade that I received I use it when I have tan on as it is too dark for my paler skin so be sure to match it to your foundation or go one/two shades lighter at most if it's a highlighted look you want.

Selene Lipstick:


This is a beautiful lipstick although the shade is not exactly my type. I do have the lipstick in a darker shade and I really like the wear on these lippies. I wore my dark red one out for my birthday back in January and it lasted ages even with drinking. It's not  matte finish which I like because they can be extremely drying on the lips and I don't have the best care taken of my lips anyway so I really like these. There is a good range of these lippies so you're bound to find one you'll like.

Shadow Quad:


A quad of eyeshadows is fantastic as you can create so many different looks and it's so handy to put into your makeup bag. I really like the colours in this one and have tried a few different looks with them. I think the brighter colours can sometimes take some getting used to but I know this is not the only quad that Mememe do and I love the pigment in them, the colours are quite strong which is a great feature of any shadow. 



Nail Collection, Long lasting:


I have been getting my nails done but the lovely Anna Rae who you can check out HERE for about 7 months now so unfortunately I didn't get to try this product as yet but I have no doubts it will be a lovely colour. I do however have a darker red polish which matches my lipstick and I have worn that on my toes and it lasted ages and the shine off the polish was lovely.

Boho Balm Cheek and Lip Tint:


This is such a soothing balm for the lips. It smells beautiful and gives your lips a little tint of colour. Again as with the liquid tints, I don't tend to use this on my cheeks as I don't seem to apply it write so this little beauty is always in my handbag for a quick fix.

Light Me Up Lipgloss/Lip Glaze:

I have already reviewed these products before and you can read about this and a couple other Mememe Products HERE 


Really hope you enjoyed today's post, if you can get a hold of Mememe Stock, please do check them out, they are a fab purse friendly but high quality brand. Here is an updated list of all Mememe stockists;
CORK
------
Kerrs Pharmacy, Dunmanway.
O'Sullivans Wilton Shopping Centre
O'Sullivans Grange
Horgan's Pharmacy Mallow
Joyces Pharmacy, Main Street, Mallow
Murphys Pharmacy Buttevant
Reen's Pharmacy Millstreet
Clonakilty Pharmacy Clonakilty
Kellehers Pharmacy Ballincollig
Brooks Pharmacy Bandon
Newtown Pharmacy Bantry
Murphys Phy, Boherbue
Brosnans Phy, Midleton
Murphys, Main St Macroom
Sam Mc Cauley Chemists, Midleton.
Flemmings Pharmacy, DouglasRoad, Cork.
Scannells Pharmacy, Ballineen.
Lloyds Pharmacy, Charleville, Co. Cork.
Hamiltons Pharmacy, Skibereen, Co. Cork.
Magners Pharmacy, Fermoy.
Allcare Pharmacy, Clermont, Douglas Road, Cork
Walshs Allcare Pharmacy, 102 North Main St. Youghal
Mullins Pharmacy, Main St. Charleville.


WATERFORD
--------------
Mulligan's Pharmacy Dunmore Road
Mulligans Pharmacy Superquinn Shopping Centre
Mulligans Pharmacy City Square
Mulligans Pharmacy Lisduggan Shopping Centre
Mulligans Pharmacy Tramore
Mulligans Pharmacy Dunmore East
Mulligans Pharmacy Ardkeen Tesco Shopping Centre
Murrays Pharmacy Dungarvan 
Lloyds Pharmacy, Dungarvan.

TIPPERARY
------------
Mulligan's Pharmacy Market Square,Clonmel
Mulligans Pharmacy O'Connell St, Clonmel
Ryans Pharmacy&Beauty Salon Nenagh
Crosses Pharmacy Main St Tipperary
Friary Pharmacy Thurles Shopping Centre
Mulcair Pharmacy, Newport.


KERRY
-------
Dan Seans Pharmacy Cahiriseveen
Trants Listowel Shopping Centre
Reen's Pharmacy Killarney
Ballyduff Pharmacy, Ballyduff
Sam Mc Cauley Chemists, Tralee.
Ryle & Delacy Pharmacy, Tralee, Co Kerry.


LIMERICK
-----------
RKeating & Daarwood Phy, Newcastlewest
Cappamore Pharmacy, Cappamore.

CLARE
--------
Green Cross Phy, Killaloe
Currans Pharmacy, Ennistymon.
Lloyds Pharmacy,Sky Court SC, Shannon.

DUBLIN
--------
Pharmacy O'Regan Balbriggan
Roches Rathmines
Cottage Drogheda 
Pharmacy O'Regan Clontarf 
Rathoath Pharmacy
Lloyds Pharmacy,Artane Castle SC, Artane.
Pharmacy O'Regan Old Bawn Tallaght
Dalkey Pharmacy, Dalkey
Walshs Pharmacy, Tesco SC, Celbridge
Pellys Pharmacy, Cabra
Fitzmorris Pharmacy, East Wall
ODC Pharmacy, Kilnamanagh SC, Tallaght
Mc Cormacks Pharmacy, Manooth
Neighbourhood  Pharmacy, Santry, D9
Lloyds Pharmacy, Leopardstown SC
Shannons Pharmacy, Rosemount SC, Rathfarnham,D14
Hanover Quay Pharmacy, Unit 4 The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, D2.
Lloyds Pharmacy, Ashleaf SC, D12.
Chapelizod Pharmacy, D20
Collis Pharmacy, Phibsboro, D7
Bradleys Pharmacy, KCR, Kimmage.
Temple Bar Pharmacy.
Freynes Pharmacy, Clondalkin
St James Hospital Pharmacy
Skerries..Allcare..Pharmacy.
Clearys Pharmacy, Talbot Street.


MEATH
--------
Conways Pharmacy, Ashbourne.
Stauntons Pharmacy, Church Hill, Navan.
Mc Granes Pharmacy, Patrick Street, Trim.


ROSCOMMON
--------------
PJ Ryans Pharmacy, Boyle.


WESTMEATH
--------------
Mc Gorisks Pharmacy,ATC Athlone town centre, Athlone
Mary Street Pharmacy, Mary Street, Mullingar.

KILKENNY
-----------
Mulligan's Pharmacy Thomas Town
O'Connells Pharmacy Killkenny Town


KILDARE
----------
Rye's Phy, Leixlip
Walshs Phy, Celbridge
McGreals, Unit 1 Curragh Grange Centre, Newbridge
Mc Greals ( Duggans),6 Clarendon Court, Kill.
Vista Pharmacy, Naas Co Kildare
Chemco Pharmacy,Leixlip Road, Celbridge.
Moorefield Pharmacy ,Moorefield Road, Newbridge.
Connollys Pharmacy, Main St., kildare.
Callagys Pharmacy, Main Street Kilcock.
Marrons Pharmacy, Main Street Clane.
Roches..Allcare..Pharmacy, Greystones


LOUTH
--------
Cottage Phy, Drogheda
Village Phy, Carringford
Conlon/Byrnes Phy, Dundalk


LAOIS
--------
McGreals, Primary Care Centre, Kilinacourt, Portarlington (Breslin)


WEXFORD
------------
Faythe Phy, Wexford Town
Chemco Pharmacy, Bunclody.
Sam Mc Cauley, Redmond St. Wexford
Town & Country Mercantile,The Quay, New Ross.
Roches ...Allcare..Pharmacy, Gorey.

WICKLOW
-----------
McGreals Phy, Blessington
MacSherrys Pharmacy, Whitethorn Centre, Kilcoole.


OFFALY
---------
Peter Foxes Main St Birr.
Kinsellas Medical Hall, Edenderry.

CARLOW
----------
Healy Pharmacy, Bagnelstown, Co Carlow.

LEITRIM
---------
Kierans Pharmacy, Main Street, Carrick-On-Shannon.
Mac Manus Pharmacy, Manorhamilton.

MAYO
--------
Flynns Pharmacy Clairemorris

GALWAY
----------
GoWest Pharmacy Westside Aldi Shopping Centre
Karen Mulrooney Pharmacy, Ballygar road, Mountbellew.
O Flahertys Pharmacy, Athenry, Co Galway
Walshs Pharmacy, Main Street, Loughrea.

SLIGO
-------
Ballisodare Pharmacy, Ballisodare Town Centre, Sligo
Nicholsons Pharmacy, 2 Stephen St., Sligo

DONEGAL
----------
Tierneys Pharmacy (Healthwise), Buncrana
Ruths Pharmacy, Pearse Rd, Letterkenny.

CAVAN
--------
Mc Menamin Pharmacy, Killishandra.
Brownes Pharmacy, Cootehill
MacManus Pharmacy, Belturbet, Co Cavan
Mac Manus Pharmacy, 12 Townhall St, Cavan.

NORTHERN IRELAND
__________________


Mc Cartans Pharmacy, Fiveways, Armagh Rd., Newry.




Emma x



You Might Also Like

0 comments