Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque thanks to Elaine's Beauty

16:28:00

Hello lovely people,

I love facials….I especially love Dermalogica facials. You’ll know this if you have been following the blog. I am a sucker for a relaxing facial time. I have been to Laura's Beauty Rooms in Wexford and I recently visited a beautiful salon Amia in Dalkey for a Dermalogica facial. Both of these facials were extremely similar as they are tailor made to your skin's needs. I was given samples from the first facial in Wexford so I went and stocked up on the whole range needed for my face afterwards. Dermalogica is an investment for your skin so you do need to save to buy the whole range as when you use all the products together you’ll see fantastic results.

My brow wiz Louise has just brought in Dermalogica to her salon in Waterford the infamous LuluBelleBeauty. I’ll be heading there Saturday two weeks the 14th for another HD brow treatment and have also booked myself in for a neck back and shoulder massage. I have been feeling so sore in my muscles lately I think a lot of it is from moving out of the apartment and not having my two weekly Lush bubble baths so I’m really excited for that treat and to ask Louise how all is going with Dermalogica in the salon.

Bringing me back to today’s product however, the sample came from the most talented nail tech in the world Miss Elaine from Elaine’s Beauty. All you have to do is follow my Instagram and you’ll agree her nail skills are just amazing. Elaine is also what is known as a Dermalogica expert. Elaine stocks the full range of Dermalogica products and constantly trains with them. Elaine always tells me the importance of staying up to date with current ranges, refreshing training needs to ensure that your clients are getting the best care with their skin. I can’t count the amount of times Elaine has been on trainings for the brands she stocks in her salon, you couldn’t feel safer with your skin in her hands.

When I recently visited Elaine for my next set of Disney inspired nails she offered me a sample of the new Charcoal Rescue Masque. Of course I was really intrigued, as I said I’m a big fan of Dermalogica, I use my daily microfoliant every day, if you haven’t heard of this product and you struggle with exfoliating your skin you need it. It’s really gentle on the face but clearly effective as in if I don’t use this product I will see the change in my skin very quickly and it’s not at all for the better.  Elaine is always on top of the skin game and as my Dermalogica products have begun to run out I am tirelessly saving to be able to buy the whole lot again so I can stay on top of my face.

Masques are a really important part of good skincare so let’s take a look at the new Charcoal Rescue Masque:



This is an all in one detoxifying masque.

Fast-acting, easy-to-remove masque rescues tired, lackluster or dull skin. Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities while Sulfur promotes cell turnover for dramatically brighter skin.

How to use this masque:

After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. After 7 to 10 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance exfoliation properties during removal. Rinse thoroughly.




My thoughts:

As I said before I really like facials and home masques are a real treat. I always make sure to give myself enough time to do a masque and I never wear makeup after doing a masque so it’s usually in the night time so when I go to sleep my skin can regenerate to the best of its ability and the product really gets a fair chance to settle on my skin.

I have used the sample and was able to get two full faces out of it and a third not so full face, I was thrilled I got more than one masque because you guessed it…I love the masque! To be totally fair and honest there is not a single product from Dermalogica I have not liked unfortunately it’s the price tag that kills me as I just want too much and can’t always buy it just when I want it.

I really like that the masque gets hard on the face, although more liquid masques of course settle on the skin, I just never feel there are as good. I am a very tactile person so the fact you put the masque on and it’s cold liquid smoothed across your face once it hardens and you clean it off properly you just feel so super clean, it’s a really brilliant feeling.

The masque will cost you around €48 for the bottle but it says you will get between 12-15 applications. It’s not a product you have to layer onto the skin, if anything I think you will just be wasting the product so I would say for 15 application it only works out at €3.20 a masque which isn’t really much at all.

If you have tried this masque or any other from Dermalogica then I’d love to hear from you. I have tried and absolutely loved the skin hydrating masque as it ticks all the boxes for my skin needs at the moment and some nights I’ll even leave it on overnight to let my skin drink it up.

Dermalogica is a stunning brand with seriously good quality products, it's an investment in your skin and you will really see the difference when used consistently.



You Might Also Like

0 comments