B Perfect Cosmetics- 10 Second Medium Coconut Tan, Mitt & Back Applicator

18:07:00

Hello Lovelies,

I know, you must be thinking to yourself does this one ever wear the same tan twice? The answer is absolutely! But, I also wear different tans for different occasions, I like to be really dark on girly nights out, I like a mid tan for a wedding and I like to be sunkissed all the rest of the time :) It sounds mad but I love to try new tans to see what the shades are like on my skin and how natural they can look while wearing them to work.

The latest tan for me to review is the much talked about BPerfect Cosmetics tan in the shade Medium & the scent Coconut. That's the first thing to note about this tan range, they actually have scents! It's very pleasing to ould nose not to have to smell like a biscuit when you apply your tan or when it's developing for that matter. Usually I am a tanner before bed so in the morning, I can be sick of the smell of myself having slept with it on for about 7 hours. The best way to talk you through this tan is from start to finish so let's take a look firstly at the brands claim for this tan...



Press Info:

"Take centre stage with the BPerfect 10 Second Tan. Get a gorgeous glow in seconds with this new instant tanning formula that works with your skin’s natural tones to create the perfect colour for you. The 10 Second Tan is a liquid non-streak formula that is easy to apply (spray bottle), quick-drying, gradual fade up to 5 days. Lightly scented with soft notes of coconut."

This tan is €24.99 availble in Pharmacies nationwide. I know it is stocked in Waterford Health Park Pharmacy, in Meaghers, Sam McCauley's &McCabes Pharmacy.




My Thoughts!

Application: I have to say, I was always a little dubious about buying a mitt and a tan from the same brand. i assumed long ago that tanning brands bring our their own mitt just to get you to spend more money. I know realise after trying to many tans so many different ways, that if a brand has it's own mitt it's usually because they have found their own mitt to be the best at applying their product. The BPerfect Cosmetics Mitt is no different,. I used it for two of the applications of this tan and on another occasion used a mitt not from any brand and there was deffo a difference in my tanning results. I used it the exact same way but the fabric on the other mitt didn't catch the spray as well as the BPerfct one so I ended up wasting a lot of my product seeping into the mitt rather than just landing it on my skin. 

The spray works really well on the velvet mitt and it does have a slight colour guide also so you know where you have applied the tan. Depending on how brave I'm feeling, for the most part i will apply the tan to the mitt and then swipe the mitt over my body. If I feel i need a top up, I may spray the tan directly onto my skin. You do need to move fast however, as the tan is a total liquid so it will run down your skin super fast which is why you have to be brave and ready to buff with your mitt.

The smell of coconut is minimal to be fair so don't panic about the scent if coconut isn't your favourite thing, you are not walking around like a bounty bar!

Wear: The glow from the medium tan was stunning on my skin. I recently had my first staff night out in my new job and I applied the tan first on the Wednesday night, showered off and reapplied the Thursday and with two coats, I was a beautiful sunkissed brown for the night out. I think the shade medium is what I would call a week tan, I would like to try the dark watermelon shade next to see if it is more of a night out shade for me. I was wearing a black dress to the night out and did feel I would like to be a little darker but all the same it was a beautiful shade and I have washed it off and reapplied to have the same golden coulour for three weeks now.

Wear Off: The wear off is said to be a gradual fade over about 5 days from this tan, I would have to agree that the wear off from the medium shade has been extremely easy on my skin. Once I know I want to start taking a tan off, I will apply moisturiser that I know has oil in it, usually going to bed so it really get to work in my skin and then in the morning shower, I will start to exfoliate my skin as the week progresses. No tanning week is complete in my life without my hot bubble bath to take away the very ends of a tan. I soak in a bath usually with a lush bath bomb but I always add in some Johnson's Baby Oil into the bath so again the oil gets right into my skin and the tan will literally brush off with an exfoliating glove. I won't reapply the tan the same night that i have the bath so I allow my skin to breathe.


Overall, I am very happy with the tan and especially the shade medium. As I have said, it is a beautiful golden shade on my skin type (which is extremely pale) I will deffo get my hands on the darker shade at some point and give that a review also as I'd be very interested to see how well that darker shade takes to my skin. 

Now last but by no means least at all has to be the new back applicator for the tan.... this is life!! It's coming in at around €15 if I remember correctly from the sterling price but 100% I am never going without this product again!! Seriously ladies, I don't know about you but people like J & my Mam are so fed up of me asking them to tan my back when I want an all over colour. J always insists on asking me 'will you back be on show' and that's never a relevant question...I need to half a full tan if I'm applying tan. I probably waste product this way but I can't tan up to my shoulder just to wear a tshirt, I'll do the whole area and feel much better! Now just for clarity, I have our course used instant tan in this way, literally only tanning where is needed but that's more for an emergency Haha!



Posing at a family party with the tan on had to crop out the poor dadman!

So with the festive season coming up like literally around the corner, try it out for yourself and see if you like the glow. I know it seems a little pricey for tan but a little goes a long long way with this beauty, A few sprays and your whole body is covered. BPerfect Cosmetics have a great website which also includes tips and tricks for tanning so be sure to check that out!

Website: www.bperfectcosmetics.com
Facebook: BPerfect-Cosmetics
Twitter: @bperfectcosm 
Instagram: bperfectcosmetics
Snapchat: bperfectbrendan


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Genuine online spell cater on urgent love spell to get your ex back, fix your broken marriage and stop divorce happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best dr to help you and restored back your happiness
    I just found out about my husband cheating on me with a co-worker! We’ve been married going on two years. 2kids. lots of amazing momments together. i want to leave, but i love him so much. all i can think about is how nothing stopped him. how he has to see her everyday because they work together. we are both still young and very attractive. but i want my husband, my friend, and the father of my beautiful children. how do i get past the thought of another woman having my husband? Not my fiancé, not my boyfriend, but my husband! i still love him even though he thinks i want to leave i really want him to do better and stop me before i walk out! my husband told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore, just because of this co-worker he has be cheating on with me that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, heart broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen. he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with
    similar issues. You can contact him for help too. happylovespell2@gmail.com or call and add him of on whatsapp number: +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on +13103599685 ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Sam has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.Sam for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. Sam THANKS.

    I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr Sam and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Sam telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him. (Supremecurehome@gmail.com) Wbesite: http://www.supremecurehome.blogspot.com
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.

    Email: Supremecurehome@gmail.com Or WhatsApp number +2347087462033

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever


    ReplyDelete