StyleLux UK- Blackhead Killer Reivew

21:47:00

Hi Ladies,

Now doesn't that sound like a scary title right there? Well trust me if appearances are anything to go by then this product is not for the faint hearted!



So a few months ago I received an email from StyleLux looking for people to trial a new face product called the Blackhead Killer which you can purchase HERE They come in a pack of 5 and they retail at £14.95.

Here is some info directly from the StyleLux Website:

"Hate pimples and fed up wasting money on treatments that don’t work? Stop fighting it and win the battle – with Blackhead Killer, the remarkable, all-natural new skincare sensation from America that removes pimples in just minutes.

Apply like any facial mask – and then peel your pimples away!

Blackhead Killer is a revolutionary face mask that removes pimples, blackheads, impurities, and excess oil in just minutes.Not weeks, not days, not even hours. Just minutes!

Blackhead Killer also removes dead cells from the surface of your skin. When it peels them away, it leaves your skin looking cleaner, fresher and smoother than ever."






So how did I find it? Well as I am having a hard time with my skin lately, I haven't been using it anywhere else except my nose. I would't have the worst blackheads at all but I figure they would be there is anywhere. So the first time I used it, I got it totally wrong, I didn't leave it on for long enough so I couldn't peel off the mask properly, that scared me a little but I got it off in the end.

The next time I left it a little longer and got it right. I would recommend this if you do have problematic blackheads but do be careful if you have sensitive skin, I am not so sure this is for you.

You do feel a pulling sensation on the skin and I don't know if it's just that I used it on my close to my eyes but they started streaming and I think I was a little surprised at how it felt although to the fair the minute the peel is off there is absolutely no pain at all. My skin felt extremely clean afterwards and I applied a gentle moisturiser as my own skin looked slightly dry afterwards.. I think it's good to try new things but just take your time while trying new things, there is nothing worse then a reaction which unfortunately I am experiencing at the moment from a detox tea. 

Is this something you would try or does it look too scary? Let me know!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooh, this looks so cool, in that weirdly satisfying way. Defz gonna hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete