My first set of Mink Lashes thanks to 'For Your Eyes Only'

14:36:00

Hey All,

So a couple of weekends ago I wizzed over the M50 to get my first set of Mink Lashes on thanks to winning a Facebook competition from For Your Eyes Only and Martha Ryan Makeup Artist. I was so excited to win this competition, Mink Lashes are huge now and I was always nervous about trying them because I love the convenience of my strip lashes on a night out but it was a fab opportunity and one I was very excited for.

The treatment takes from 1 and a half hours up to two hours depending how many lashes you are having fitted. I wanted a dramatic yet natural look (which yes confuses itself) but basically for daytime when I’m in work I was happy to have them noticed but I didn't want them too full, for night them then I didn't want them over shadowed.

EveEllen Kavanagh is the owner of For Your Eyes Only, starting in April 2013, her salon is based at the back of her house and the room is fitted to perfection. You can check out all about the business from her own website: http://www.foryoureyesonly.ie/ 

'For Your Eyes Only' offers the highest quality treatments in eye lash extensions, HD Brows as well as Gelish & Shellac nail services.
- Qualified make up artist with makeup forever.
- Qualified HD Brows Stylist.
- Qualified in Shellac and Gelish nail services
- Qualified in and trained one to one with Industry leader Up To My Eyes in eyelash extensions.

It is so fantastic to have all these treatments available by one person under one roof!
So onto the lashes, there are three different types of lash extension you can get;

Mink Luxury €95
These luxurious semi-permanent eyelash extensions are simply the best you can get! They are the most natural looking lash there is. These mink lashes are weightless, soft to touch and completely addictive. No need for mascara. 

  • Procedure takes 2 and a half hours for a full set (approx 200 lashes per eye)


Refills €45
Refills are recommended every 4 weeks to maintain fuller looking lashes.

  • The procedure takes 1 and a half hours.


Macara Look €65
Every second lash. No need for mascara. These lashes give you a very natural look.

  • Procedure takes 90 mins (approx 100 lashes per eye)


I was given the mascara look and I have to say it is so nice not having to apply mascara and even better to remove it day after day. I have loved having my lashes done and even two weeks in they still look really full and I am not losing many at all.


The treatment itself was lovely and comfortable, I was all bundled up on the bed, just had to keep my eyes closed and EveEllen worked her magic. Friends was on the tv in the background and it was really interesting to only hear the episodes but we've all watched them so much I knew exactly what was happening.

The aftercare is quite simple with these lashes, less oil the better! So I switched my regular eye makeup remover for the simple bottle and as I said my lashes are lasting really really well. I don’t struggle to do my eye makeup, there is no concern over the glue and basically I just had to wait 24 hours before having a shower (getting hot water on the glue) and I was good to go so I've really enjoyed having them on and they really do make a difference.

I think for me price is a big thing so if I can get the 4-6 weeks out of the lashes, I would consider getting them again so watch this space, knowing me when I do lose them I’ll miss them so much I’ll have to go back haha :)


                            





Sorry about the before picture its horrific on this!

Let me know if you have tried Mink lashes and how you found them long term I'd love some more info on them, you can tweet me @emmajcsheehan or email me emmajosephinesheehan@gmail.com


Emma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments