Taking care of all things hair and skin at Niall O Reilly!

10:36:00

Hi Ladies,

As many hair experts, nail addicts and makeup lovers know if you are in Waterford City and in need of some supplies, the absolute gem of a place to stop by is Niall O Reilly Hair Supplies in Michael Street. Tucked down a pedestrian street close to the Apple Market it has all you can want and more. They also have a website which makes it so handy if you can't pop into town they link is right HERE (they deliver nationwide and have free shipping over €19.99 ex vat)


                                                   nialloreilly.ie

"Niall O' Reilly is a leading Supplier in the Hair and Beauty Industry. The O'Reilly Group has 40 years of experience in wholesale Salon Supplies and work hard to give our customers a wide selection of all the best brands including L'Oreal, Wella, Schwarzkopf, Revlon, Babyliss . . . We offer the most competitive salon wholesale prices and we guarantee the highest standard of professional products. We stock over 3,000 products and are constantly sourcing new brands to keep ahead of industry trends." (http://www.nialloreilly.ie/

I have been a customer of Niall O'Reilly since first doing hair in Waterford College of Further Education way back in 2009 and find myself stopping in most times I'm at home or having my mum nip in to pick up something for me. My sisters (who are twins) have been buying their hair extensions from there for years.

The first time I can remember going in was to buy the Babyliss Wand (in pink of course) and I loved the layout of the shop, it was so easy to find everything and the staff were always so friendly.

I got in touch with Niall and Lisa a few weeks back about reviewing some products for them and they generously sent me some much needed hair and skin care. I have included under all the write ups a link to the website so you can easily purchase these products yourself.



The Bed Head sachets were fantastic, they really smelled like toffee and this was my first time using bed head and I think I may invest in this after my other products are finished


For anyone that follows the blog will know I have had a bit of a rough time with my hair lately, I've attempted to go blonde, I've had my hair falling out, I've had to get over 3 inches cut off due to a previous styling so I am not overly happy in confident in my hair at the minute. I have decided to leave the colour as is for the next four weeks, treat it properly and then add more brown back into my hair but I was so worried I would loads more. This first product has been to good to my hair.

The first product I want to talk about is the Toujour Balm: It's an intense conditioner. It works as well as a mask but you only need to leave it in for 5 minutes and rinse out. Online for €7.70 ex vat, €9.47 inc vat. Look at the colour of this bad boy and it smells amazing, all citrus and fruity it's fantastic. So I have used this at least 3-4 times now and used varying leave in times and I really do feel my hair is much softer when I use this product. The pot is so big so really the value is unbelievable for this so if you are in need of a treatment I would highly recommend this! 



http://www.nialloreilly.ie/toujour-conditioning-balm-1000ml/toujbalmpd.html

The next product I want to talk to you about today is the ProYou Nutritive Shampoo: 



It's an excellent shampoo for putting moisture into the hair also if people find their hair gets greasy quick this is a good shampoo because it clears away all the excess oils. You need to use it for about a week/ two to really see the benefits. Online for €5.99 ex vat, €7.37 inc vat. I took Lisa's advice and have been using this product for about two weeks now and again I have to say after all the stress my hair has been under lately this shampoo has worked really well. All girls who are naturally dark and have attempted to go blonde quickly know just how hard it can be to keep the condition of your hair good so this shampoo has been really good to me. It has a clear/pearly consistency and smells nice and that's always a plus. It's strange but most things that are good for you in life, don't always smell great (I'm totally thinking vegetables here) so it's nice to know the shampoo peeps got it right!!


http://www.nialloreilly.ie/revlon-professional-pro-you-nutritive-shampoo-350-ml/proyounutritivepd.html

I was over the moon to get a skincare product and not just one I liked but one I really needed. I have finally started a good skin care routine but never use a face mask, lucky for me I was sent the Strictly Professional Facial Mask: It's a deep cleansing mask with Kaolin to draw out impurities and Witch Hazel to refresh the skin.  (Lisa also informed me that she uses her cleanse off mitt to take it off) Online for €3.65 ex vat €4.49 inc vat. This product is designed for people with oily skin so was exactly what I needed, I even post a pic of myself with the face mask on onto my blog page and instagram as I was so impressed with the product. Once again this mask smells great, feels lovely on the skin and is easily removed with a lovely fresh and hydrated feeling left on the skin.




http://www.nialloreilly.ie/strictly-professional--facial-mask-100ml/spfmpd.html 
Just to mention again Niall O Reilly's offer free shipping on all orders over €19.99 ex vat. And here is some more amazing news just for all you followers!! To make online shopping even easier for you guys, Niall O Reilly are offering a week long promotion of 10% of all orders made online... How amazing is that!!!

All you need to do is log onto  http://www.nialloreilly.ie/ and when you get to the checkout type in:  EmmaSheehan as your discount code and you will receive 10% off your order. This promotion is valid from Thursday 15th of May until Thursday 29th of May.

There is so much available on the website I really encourage you to check out the site and get yourself a treat!! If you have any questions or queries, Lisa will answer any questions you any have and you can contact her @ lisa@nialloreilly.ie

Check out Niall O Reilly on:

Website: http://www.nialloreilly.ie/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niall-O-Reilly/125549864191758?ref=br_tf
Twitter: @NiallOReillyHB

Keep me posted if you guys purchase something from the site!



Emma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments