Flormar Nail Polishes- Tried & Tested!

12:51:00





The most fashion-forward nails in town will soon be rocking Flormar.  Flormar, one of the world’s best-loved colour cosmetic brands has finally arrived in Ireland, bringing more colour, more choice and more fun than you thought possible - not to mention their purse-friendly prices.  With an impressively extensive colour and product range, Flormar is shaping up to be one of the most exciting launches of the year. To mark their arrival in Ireland we have got a selection of five nail polishes– on-trend Matte White, subtle Nude, quirky Peach Jelly Look, tropical Coral Quick Dry, and look-at-me Pink Neon. Get ready to nail Summer’s hottest nail trends with these hard wearing formulations available in a kaleidoscope range of colours.  Colour for every you! (press release)



I was really excited when I received these treats in the post a few weeks back, I have now tried 4 out of the 5 colours and I'm happy to review them as all really good. I wore the coral colour on my toes to a recent wedding, which I then switched up to the white for a night out. I am currently rocking the pink on my toes and the nude has been a total life saver for my fingers. My shellac was starting come off and the nude shade matched perfectly so I have been able to top up my fingers with that colour until I get them done on Wednesday.

I have been getting Gelish/Shellac on my fingers for at least the last 2 years and while I don't change them for a least 2/3 weeks each time, I am forever changing the colour on my toes to match shoes or outfits especially with the better weather. I am delighted with these Flormar polishes, they are lasting ages, not chipping and super value starting at €2.95-4.95 you're bound to find a colour and finish you like.



You Might Also Like

0 comments