Martha Ryan MUA- This was such a transformation!!

11:28:00

Hiya All,

So as most of you will have seen I was on selfie central last Friday thanks to the fantastic work of Martha Ryan.

I was so lucky to have won a makeover from her a few weeks back and couldn't wait for an occasion to get all dolled up so with the Kings of Leon concert happening Friday, I decided that would be the best time to get to show off!

I made my way to Portmarnock which I didn't realise was pretty far from Killiney but nevertheless it was so so worth it. Here is my very tired before picture;

 

1st picture on camera 2nd picture from my phone

Martha is super friendly, her workspace is immaculate she has such a good knowledge of makeup there was no guessing what products to use. She is a fellow MAC lover and she knew exactly what I was looking for when I described it to her. I am a big lover of colours and usually pick the cranberry/orange or even navy tones but for Friday's look, I really wanted a bright cream and brown look. I love a smokey eye and all I asked was would she try and make my eyes pop!!

Obviously with getting my makeup done, I can't give you a step by step guide to creating this look but I asked Martha for a product list and she sent it on to me so here you have it;

FACE -
Smashbox Studio Finish Primer
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid 'NC35 & NW20'
MAC Cosmetics Prolong wear concealer 'NW15' (under eyes)
Kryolan supra color palette (blemishes)
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish 'Light Plus'
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish 'Medium Deep' (contour)
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish 'Soft & Gentle' (highlight)
MAC Cosmetics 'Peaches' blush
MAC Fix + Spray to finish

EYES -
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Cosmetics Dazzle Light (lid), Swiss Chocolate & Folie (edge of lid & crease), Embark (corner of lid), Nylon (highlight) INGLOT #63 (very corners)
INGLOT #77 gel liner
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Ardell #105 lashes

BROWS -
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow duo 'Dark Brown' & 'Ebony'
MAC 'Dipdown' gel
Defined with concealer & a flat brush

LIPS -
NYX Lipliner 'Natural'
MAC Cosmetics lipstick 'Fleur D'Coral' or 'Shy Girl' can't remember oops! 


In order, Marth did the primer, foundation, brows, eyes, concealer, powder, contour, blush, highlight, lips, fix + to finish.

So I know many of you will have seen my finished look but here are some of the amazing pics Martha took of me and I was nearly speechless!!



Camera pictures

 

Phone pictures

 I had such a wonderful time with Martha, I felt completely comfortable in her company and I trusted her 100%. I have been following Martha on social media for months and if you haven't checked out her page you need to click over HERE She is so talented, I mean if I could ever get to the skill level she is at I would happily dedicate my life to makeup! I will absolutely be back to Martha again, she can travel to you if the timing suits so I may just have to rope her over to Killiney the next time I have a girly night. We can all look like superstars then. I highly recommend Martha and we have all learned how fussy I have become about my makeup :) Her pricing is fantastic at €35 without lashes and €40 with. If you have an occasion coming up and you want to look flawless book her in she is always busy!

Any questions please feel free to mail me on my blog Facebook page HERE 



Emma x


You Might Also Like

0 comments