Monday Makeup Series "The Rainbow Challenge" -Week 1 Pink ;)

19:58:00

Heya Ladies,

Here is the first week of 'The Rainbow Challenge' brought to you by me and the fab Elaine from Ruby Laine Make-up & Special FX. You can check out out her amazing blog HERE I will also leave all her other social media deets at the bottom of this post 2. Elaine is my blogging bestie and we have the best time attending events together, always talking about eye makeup so this new challenge will show you how a colour can look very different on two faces/eye shapes.

So for the first week we chose PINK and I just love this colour. It's not something I usually wear but I decided it would be a really good way to start the challenge choosing something I'm not really used to. I used mostly all blank canvas brushes and I will be starting my Tuesday Brush series tomorrow so I will talk weekly about brushes I like to use. The pinks in this look come from my Laveesha Chelsea Palette and you can check them out HERE I have had this palette a while and I love playing with colours so I knew exactly what pink I would choose. You can also read all about the chelsea palette HERE

Here is my pink look, I wore yesterday to meet some friends in town...





These are all from my camera


This is my phone on 'beauty mode'


Here is the stunning pink look created by Elaine. I love how smoked out it looks and this something I am really going to try and do more often. Elaine is also the master of liner so hopefully as the weeks progress I can get as good as her ;) 



If you have any questions on either of our looks or any tips and tricks we can help you with please feel free to contact us. You can find Ruby Laine on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/pages/Ruby-Laine-Make-Up-Special-FX and on Twitter @RubyL_MakeUp and not forgetting Instagram: @rubylainemakeup

So ladies always.... Think Pink haha :) 


Emma x



You Might Also Like

0 comments