Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation- My verdict!!

09:52:00

Happy Friday morning ladies..

I'm not gonna lie it hasn't been my kinda morning at all, I was on Ticketmaster at 9am exactly and couldn't get a ticket for any of his shows so I am really upset over it! 

But back to business, this morning I am just gonna tell you about a foundation I have been trialing over the last few weeks. This is the new Max Factor Luminizer Foundation "which contains an innovative swirled formula packed with subtle skin luminizers that deliver a beautiful, luminous finish with skincare benefits." (PR Material)



So how did I get on?... Well thankfully the colour I was sent was no.40 Light Ivory so it was perfect for me to try on my 'no tan' days. I have applied this foundation in a number of ways, I used a Buffer Brush from Real Techniques and also a Beauty Blender from Real Techniques and the results were the same. I like how the foundation spreads on the space, the texture is light on to the skin and offers a medium coverage. I did find that my skin looked nice and bright after the foundation so I only used a translucent powder to set it rather than a powder which has some colour in it as I liked the lightened look on my skin.


This foundation also gives the skin some hydration which was lovely on the days that I tried it as the weather was still nice. I will use this foundation absolutely as part of my weekly work makeup as I like the shade, the coverage and I like how it wears throughout the day. This foundation comes in 6 different shades.

This foundation will cost you around €17 and you can find it in all Boots and on other Max Factor stands. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments